Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

A Thread For The Guys

These Pics are great RC. Although a little distracting while at work, but definitely great. Just can't seen to make myself go back available for calls now. LOL.

Thanks. :rolleyes::bow:

These Pics are great RC.  Although a little distracting while at work, but definitely great.  Just can't seen to make myself go back available for calls now.  LOL. 

Thanks.  :rolleyes:  :bow:

I couldn't have said it better my self....I'm still trying to get over the Jadzia pic.

Glad to be making the work place more interesting. :rolleyes:

This one's just for you VBG.

Click For Spoiler

These Pics are great RC.  Although a little distracting while at work, but definitely great.  Just can't seen to make myself go back available for calls now.  LOL. 

Thanks.  :rolleyes:  :bow:

I couldn't have said it better my self....I'm still trying to get over the Jadzia pic.

I'm with them... These are nice pics RC. Keep'em coming! :bow:

As for CJLP's comments I've really got only one point that you should think about... Which do you think is more hurtful to a woman: admiring her beauty (innocently of course) or ignoring her looks completely?

Stardate:213556.9

Awsome pics RC!!!You are really good at these.

As Far As CJLP goes have you noticed he hasnt responded to VBG question about searing on his soul and what not.Am I alone in getting a little ticked off over his comments?

Stardate:213556.9

Am I alone in getting a little ticked off over his comments?

Hardly. :bow: I thought for sure he'd like my borg queen pic. Wink.gif

Awsome pics RC!!!You are really good at these.

Thank you :rolleyes:

I have been studying Jewish law of late and have discovered that they view Sex as something that is important not only for having children but for keeping the loving relationship of the husband and wife strong. It is a man's duty to keep his wife happy in this area.

i say this because of VBG comment about how other faiths view sex.

Sex is a part of life and it is a gift from GOD. If not, he would not have made it enjoyable.

Great Pix, RC. THe one with VBG and Ezri on the beach is really sweet! :(

I have been studying Jewish law of late and have discovered that they view Sex as something that is important not only for having children but for keeping the loving relationship of the husband and wife strong. It is a man's duty to keep his wife happy in this area.

i say this because of VBG comment about how other faiths view sex.

Sex is a part of life and it is a gift from GOD. If not, he would not have made it enjoyable.

Our faith also considers it an important part of the husband / wife relationship, not just for procreation.

As Far As CJLP goes have you noticed he hasnt responded to VBG question about searing on his soul and what not.Am I alone in getting a little ticked off over his comments?

No, you're not alone. While everybody is entitled to their beliefs and opinions, CJLP tends to be a rigid and harsh at times. After all, we are Star Trek fans, and one of the messages of Star Trek is to celebrate and embrace differences. IDIC anyone?

CJLP Lighten up for God Sakes! Really! No one is fussing over the women thread, so, Why are you all bent out of shape over this? :(

Last time I checked, I was free to share my opinion.

Also, the VBG/Ezri pic, that's my idea of "tasteful beauty". :(

I will try this again. I do not want my request to get lost. Where is T'Pol?

We're working on a T'Pol pic. Two in fact - a nice T'Pol pic and a special pic for Lessa's husband.

Homer, loves Seven of Nine, make one up for him.Then I'll save it to disk and when he gets his PC up and running I will pin it to his desk top. Then I can put the one of Chakotay on mine. Ha ha ha :( :(

We're working on a T'Pol pic. Two in fact - a nice T'Pol pic and a special pic for Lessa's husband.

Cool, thankyou

RC is working on the T'Pol picture. Here is the special T'Pol picture of Lessa's husband. I hope you enjoy it. :(

Click For Spoiler

Homer, loves Seven of Nine, make one up for him.Then I'll save it to disk and when he gets his PC up and running I will pin it to his desk top. Then I can put the one of Chakotay on mine. Ha ha ha :(  :(

Do you want a bikini shot of 7 of 9 too or just this?

Click For Spoiler

Love your T'Pol pic Takara! :( Here's mine.

Click For Spoiler

And Seven

Click For Spoiler

Kes

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

STOP THE PRESSES!

Where did you get a pic of my wifes body from???

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
tpolbikini.jpg

Thankyou RC.

I almost forgot about Kes. Who is better looking? Kes or 7 of 9

I would choose 7.

Where did you get a pic of my wifes body from???

Click For Spoiler
From 20 years ago? I am in sooooo much trouble! B)

B)

One more Jadzia. Yes, I know she's missing her spots, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it right now.

79092.jpg

One more Jadzia. Yes, I know she's missing her spots, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it right now. animal-smiley-045.gif

Click for Spoiler:

elsa-3.jpg

WOW, that one is really nice! You did great on that one, RC!

ahhhh, thanks again RC. Now which pic of Judzia do I like better? B) B)

RC is working on the T'Pol picture.  Here is the special T'Pol picture of Lessa's husband.  I hope you enjoy it.   B)

Click For Spoiler
EdandTquPol.jpg

Very good Takara. B)

Stardate:213570.1

These pics are great!!!!!!I like the T'Pol one RC.

I made one of my own with Seven and Torres togetherbut i think it may be a little too much to put on the board.The reason is they have nothing on but a communicator but thier bodies are in a position to where you cant see everything.But if anybody wants to look PM me and i will email it to you.

Stardate:213570.1

These pics are great!!!!!!I like the T'Pol one RC.

I made one of my own with Seven and Torres togetherbut i think it may be a little too much to put on the board.The reason is they have nothing on but a communicator but thier bodies are in a position to where you cant see everything.But if anybody wants to look PM me and i will email it to you.

Geramino can you make sure anyone you send the picture from these boards is over 18. Thanks. We wouldn't want to get into trouble with any parents.

Another member showed me the pic - good job!!

:wow:Thanks guys! saved all bikini shots on my hard drive for Homer! Ha ha ha! Now maybe he'll leave me alone about mine. :hug:

Here are some actual "T'Pol" pics that Jolene posed for in Maxim.

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Hope everyone enjoys them. I have more that I will add later.