Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Favourite Data episode?

All of them are my favorite Trek episodes..... ohhhhhh, we have to pick ONE??? :laugh: B)

In that case, probably would have to be "The Offspring".

I apologize for not knowing the episode names, and for being to lazy to look them up:

His trial. (I think it's The Measure Of A Man)

He saves a village from radiation poisoning, despite amnesia

His dealing with the colonists of Tau Sigma Phi (and Picard deals with the Shelliak)

Where he ends up kidnapped and added to a collection.

I apologize for not knowing the episode names, and for being to lazy to look them up:

His dealing with the colonists of Tau Sigma Phi (and Picard deals with the Shelliak)

The Measure of A Man, Thine Own Self, The Ensigns of Command, and The Most Toys, respectively.

My favourite...I like Phantasms, The Offspring (if that counts as a Data episode (or Datasode, if you will), The Measure of A Man, and Masks.

Honestly, one of my favourite parts of TNG was the Data-Geordi friendship (as they were my two favourite characters). That is one thing that Nemesis handled well. That last look was a fantastic moment. I can't remember but I think Geordi nods just before it happens.

The Measure of A Man, Thine Own Self, The Ensigns of Command, and The Most Toys, respectively.

Thanks, J_B.

I like the one where he's dancing with Dr Crusher

That one is "Data's Day"

I knew it was "Data's.." something. :laugh: Thank you.

I would say "Descent part 1 and 2" , because Brent played very well Data and Lore at the same time very well. :yahoo:

Data is a great character. My favorite episodes: The Measure of a Man, The Offspring, Data's Day, Descent Part 1 & 2, and A Fistful of Data's.

i'm a fan of fist full of datas and on a serious note probably the movie first contact. it is then that we see data really learning to be human

Data is a great character. My favorite episodes: The Measure of a Man, The Offspring, Data's Day, Descent Part 1 & 2, and A Fistful of Data's.

I agree with most of these although I've always thought of Fistful of Datas as being more a Worf episode with Data's being the secondary storyline but it was great to see all the different characters looking like Data. With Measure of a Man, that one almost seems like more of a Picard episode to me even though Data's fate is being decided. The episode focused more on Picard's POV and his realization of things. One episode I'll add to the list is Brothers. That is one of my absolute favourites. Data, Lore, Noonien Soong - how could it get any better. Well, take out the Potts brothers and it would be perfect. LOL

It is hard to say what was the best Data as they were so good. The one that has the most impart was his dealing with his brother LORE if I got that right.

It's the episode where Tasha Yar gets killed by the blob. It's also my favourite episode. The funeral . Skin of Evil. Episode was part produced by Joseph Stefano- from the original Outer Limits.

That was a very good show. WIth "Skin of Evil" it was about Tasha Yar with Data in a supporting role. Still, it is your choice and I support it.

Well, it's hard for me to pick between "Time's Arrow" & "Fistful of Datas," but if a phaser set on "kill" was held to my head I'd probably go with Time's Arrow.