Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

DVD PRICES

Season 4: {DVD} Select Historical Data & Inside the Star Trek Archives (21 minutes)

Season 5: {DVD} Intergalactic Guest Stars & Alien Speak (29 minutes)

Season 6: {DVD} Select Historical Data Inside & The Starfleet Archives: Sets and Props (31 minutes)

Season 7: {DVD} Special Profiles & Dressing The Future (27 minutes)

These look like Special Features! Why are they not included in the season sets? I can't afford to spend $140 on a season set! That's why I lay them away at Wal-Mart for $100! And now they are EXCLUDING these "special features" to best buy customers? I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!

Season 4: {DVD} Select Historical Data & Inside the Star Trek Archives (21 minutes)

Season 5: {DVD} Intergalactic Guest Stars & Alien Speak (29 minutes)

Season 6: {DVD} Select Historical Data Inside & The Starfleet Archives: Sets and Props (31 minutes)

Season 7: {DVD} Special Profiles & Dressing The Future (27 minutes)

These look like Special Features! Why are they not included in the season sets? I can't afford to spend $140 on a season set! That's why I lay them away at Wal-Mart for $100! And now they are EXCLUDING these "special features" to best buy customers? I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!

They are not $140 at Best Buy, but $115 (sometimes varies . . . but usually around that price) and it seems last time I went they lowered them all to $100 (well they did for DS9 at least I'm not 100% sure about TNG)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this