Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youbroughtheryouRiker

Making his Hot 100 Debut.....

I felt a party thread was necessary for this. As I said on my Oh Captain My Captain thread, I didn't expect to hang out here all that much.

Anyway, I occasionally keep track of post progress rankings. This is mainly because it's interesting how few posts can go so far. On a board this size, I believe just one post automatically puts a member in the Upper 50% of posters here. 5 or so puts you in the upper 25% (I think). Just hysterical, really. But as I watched myself rise, I realize that with THIS VERY POST (ok, actually not this one, since posts on here apparently don't boost your post count lol), I'm now in the Top 100 posters on this site. At #100.

It's also funny, because it's post #666. I must be an evil poster to make the Hot 100 around here. So, logically, all of the Top 100 posters here had to have been evil at some point.

So, here's to making the Hot 100, and doing it with devilish flare!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Congrats youbroughtheryouRiker!!!

I do not know exactly where I am ranked anymore... but when this site was in its early days, I was in the top five for a long while. I think it was Takara, me, VBG and AE who were way up there in rank.

LOL, I remember how fast Takara, I and a couple others went up in ranks (meaning Commander, Captain, Commodore et al)... major posting sprees :eekout: :blink:

congrats dude, beat me i am top 40!

Ok I will!.....I'm in the top 13!!!..... :eekout:

Hun, was issuing a challenge to those under me, cause well, I know when I am beat!