Sign in to follow this  
stvoyagerfan

star trek fan collective the borg dvd

Just wanted to let those interested know that when the set comes out tomorrow the 7th. that walmart will have it for $29.00. that's what the little price sticker in front of the little empty spot showed tonight when i was there. so if anyone's interested in saving about $13.00 walmart is the place to go.

tm

i just bought my copy today and one word AWESOME! i especially love the packaging. it has a sort of holographic quality to it. the disc themselves are impressive as well. it was well worth the $29 that i spent on it. i'm wondering if there are any hidden easter eggs like previous star trek dvds. i'm going to have to do some tinkering and see. so if you are looking to own some trek epsiodes on dvd this is the way to go. it makes a nice little starter set. i would still buy it even if i owned the season sets because of the packaging. one downside you have to be careful putting the sleeve insert thing back because i already slightly bent a corner. i'm thinking of designing my own covers and put them into some blank cd cases.

tm

I just picked it up yesterday. It seems kinda crazy to me since I have all those episodes on the season sets. But I'm glad I picked it up..Yeah TM, the packaging is cool. It doesn't look like there are many or any special features aside from the commentaries..But I haven't had time to watch the whole collection yet..

I plan to buy it today. I went to best buy's website and it said there is a copy still at the store close to where I'm at so I hope to be there first thing this morning and get it

I've just noticed.... It's only sold in the U.S. and Canada... :bag: It's not possible for someone outside U.S. and Canada to get this one, and that's bad. Because I want this DVD SO MUCH! :P

:yahoo:

this thing must be hard to find, because I went to Best Buy and they didn't have it. But luckily I went to Movie Stop and they had it, only one copy there and I got it! I plan to watch it tomorrow :yahoo: