Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

71 members 2 year anniversery!

Hey, you know what we need to do? Put together a startrek.com chat room reunion.

Thats a great idea. The only problem with it is that out of so many people that came over here from the Lounge, only a few of us are active here. The rest disappeared soon after joining here never to be heard from again............

Hey, you know what we need to do? Put together a startrek.com chat room reunion.

Thats a great idea. The only problem with it is that out of so many people that came over here from the Lounge, only a few of us are active here. The rest disappeared soon after joining here never to be heard from again............

Good time to bring them back, dont you think?

Seriously, the attention our chat room gets is pathetic. Last night we had 4 people in it, which is high compared to most nights. I remember when there were 7 or 8 people on a Friday night.

Seriously, the attention our chat room gets is pathetic. Last night we had 4 people in it, which is high compared to most nights. I remember when there were 7 or 8 people on a Friday night.

I think this is an AWESOME idea! Lots of the people who came over from ST.com were very active in the chat room there. Maybe such an event could reawaken interest in the chat room here, and also lead to more general activity on this site, posting, etc.

My suggestion would be to make it a whole weekend, or whole week, in the evening for example. If there was a practical way I could help, like volunteering to be in the chatroom for certain hours, and my schedule was open, I would be willing to help.

I think this is an AWESOME idea! Lots of the people who came over from ST.com were very active in the chat room there. Maybe such an event could reawaken interest in the chat room here, and also lead to more general activity on this site, posting, etc.

My suggestion would be to make it a whole weekend, or whole week, in the evening for example. If there was a practical way I could help, like volunteering to be in the chatroom for certain hours, and my schedule was open, I would be willing to help.

Sure... let's get the gang back together!

me like chat!!!!! Chat good.

What i mean to say is, i will be happy to sit in the chat room, i do it anyway

Two more regulars are from this days influx of refugees...

doctorwho42aven(2), Captain_Ordell(2), Ricky_Quark(2), Gul_Lemec(2), shadowfigment(2),

Esther(2), Mrs. Weyoun(2), SilyGreenMonkey(2), T_hy_la(2), Paul Lambert(2), LoveMalePecs1(2), SammeyTiger(2), Adm.RegBarclay(2), unknown(2), Captain Wilder(2), DremixTurel(2),

ufptrekker1701(1)

:tear:

doctorwho42aven(2), Captain_Ordell(2), Ricky_Quark(2), Gul_Lemec(2), shadowfigment(2),

Esther(2), Mrs. Weyoun(2), SilyGreenMonkey(2), T_hy_la(2), Paul Lambert(2), LoveMalePecs1(2), SammeyTiger(2), Adm.RegBarclay(2), unknown(2), Captain Wilder(2), DremixTurel(2),

ufptrekker1701(1)

:tear:

One name sticks out in the list...Adm.RegBarclay...this guy plugged STF everyday for the last 5 days the lounge was open,i got so sick of it i thought if this guy is ranting on about this site soooooo much then it must be worth checking out,thanks to him i jumped ship here :o

One name sticks out in the list...Adm.RegBarclay...this guy plugged STF everyday for the last 5 days the lounge was open,i got so sick of it i thought if this guy is ranting on about this site soooooo much then it must be worth checking out,thanks to him i jumped ship here

.....and yet Reg is rarely, if ever, in here???? :tear:

This marks my two years here and after that I think I'm one of the last to make it here. I did almost go done with my ship seeing as I was at ST.com since summer of 1997.

One name sticks out in the list...Adm.RegBarclay...this guy plugged STF everyday for the last 5 days the lounge was open,i got so sick of it i thought if this guy is ranting on about this site soooooo much then it must be worth checking out,thanks to him i jumped ship here

.....and yet Reg is rarely, if ever, in here???? :tear:

Thats true Kor i anit seen him in months :o ...but he does drop in the chat room from time to time.

ufptrekker1701(1)

:nono:

One name sticks out in the list...Adm.RegBarclay...this guy plugged STF everyday for the last 5 days the lounge was open,i got so sick of it i thought if this guy is ranting on about this site soooooo much then it must be worth checking out,thanks to him i jumped ship here :bow:

.....and yet Reg is rarely, if ever, in here???? :nono:

His profile says he's been here as early as Oct 05.

It happens sometimes, a person is here posting every day then - poof, gone for no apparent reason...

A couple of familiar names in todays refugee anniversary list...

Sten_Dunkan(2), DrWho42(2), chakotay99(2), severn(2), bunnyb(2), Tr3kkie(2), Capt_Picard(2), spaci1701(1)

A couple of familiar names in todays refugee anniversary list...

Sten_Dunkan(2), DrWho42(2), chakotay99(2), severn(2), bunnyb(2), Tr3kkie(2), Capt_Picard(2), spaci1701(1)

After this day two years ago everyone had either found a new place or just gave up from ST.com. I'm sure if there was more, but this was the last day I signed into ST.com and the first here at STF.net.