Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

71 members 2 year anniversery!

Its true...me and 71 other members have been a member here 2 years today :laugh: ...i wonder how many of us where on the ST.com escape pods :lol: :)

4.gif3.gif

happy aniversary hun, and to all the other members. I have been here 2 years, 1 week.

Its true...me and 71 other members have been a member here 2 years today :laugh: ...i wonder how many of us where on the ST.com escape pods :lol: :)

4.gif3.gif

I was on the escape pod from St.com myself. I joined here right away but I didn't start posting til much later when I saw what a lost cause the chatroom here is............

Happy Aniversary. I came from ST.come as well, although i wasnt there very often back then (Was still on Dial up)

Congratulations, every one. I'm actually one of them that have been here more than 2 years, actually the 27. of May, I will have been here 3 years! In other words; I have been here 2 years, 7 months and10 days!

:laugh:

And Hang, you lead the Exodus to us!

hangon(2), mccoy316(2), lt wharf tact officer(2), lt_cmdr_jagchick020(2), praetor_tomulan(2),

Trinneergirl(2), arkady(2), EFO Defiant Q(2), BeverlyCrusher_fan(2), Tlane(2), ZAROVE(2),

spot_kitten(2), Sman(2), crewmangreene(2), shycat(2), Bambi(2), Engineer Toby Ghost Sloan(2), Mike_Hines01(2), Dark_Lord_Of_Evil(2), very_happy_vulcan(2), moosecrampsonandmooso(2),

what user name isnt taken(2), Lwaxana(2), necthana(2), hippietrekx(2), cadegideon(2),

davesayu2cool(2), icanreadyourmind(2), chunderfish(2), Odo(2), Rick Alverado(2), Sttngfreek302(2), wild_kligon_soul(2), samdrake(2), dark_moon_drago(2), steel_dragon847(2), Captain Nemo 07(2), wild_klingon_soul(2), CaptJackONeil(2), the real dr zimmerman(2), the_doc(2), fox_mulder(2),

fenriz275(2), MrPsychic(2), Admiral_Shari'i_Zayla(2), ussacclaim(2), kyla(2), Hunter(2),

Legate_Salvix(2), KissMeImIrish(2), kipfmueller(2), Ethan1(2), dennisr(2), t'mir(2),

Captain Shelley Cassidy(2), Counselor Troi(2), forceflow(2), vulcanboy(2), Free(2),

SpookieBear(2), Jim Phaserman(2), Evalyn(2), Ambassador tinadoll(2), gypsymoon(2),

Data_rox(2), j1701(2), Kolos veStaI meQpuyay(2), stupid vulcan from heaven(2), LordOfTheBorg(2),

QRiker(2), moonspirit(2)

What a day that was, there were some tense moments until we figured out why the population explosion. :laugh:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

I will be a member of this board for two years in March. The time did go by fast. :laugh:

I will be a member of this board for two years in March. The time did go by fast. :laugh:

I will be three years in March. :lol:

Whoo Hooo! Congrats everyone! I just checked and MY 2 year anniversary is tomorrow! I wonder how many came aboard the same day I did? And yes, I was on the ST.Com life boat, and like Kor, did not post for some time but mainly used the chat room here.

Thanks AE for that list of members who joined that day. It's a trip down memory lane. I wish more of them were more active here (No offence to all the great members who are active here!)

Well my escape pod from st.com docked 2 years ago tomorrow. It would be interesting to learn just how many joined us during the month of January 04 as I'm sure not everyone heard of us the same day.

SpookieBear, whatever happened to her?

wow 71 members today celebrating their anniversary.how many of them still post? i know my two year anniversary is on the ninth.

tm

Whoo Hooo! Congrats everyone! I just checked and MY 2 year anniversary is tomorrow! I wonder how many came aboard the same day I did? And yes, I was on the ST.Com life boat, and like Kor, did not post for some time but mainly used the chat room here.

Thanks AE for that list of members who joined that day. It's a trip down memory lane. I wish more of them were more active here (No offence to all the great members who are active here!)

Yeah, I miss some of the order members.

I joined a few days later due to the fact I was holding out... I had been there since 1997 and it just seem like a low blow when they shut the chat room down. It was fun being there... when Kor and his gang weren't try to kill me anyone they knew how in the chat room. I did cause some of the problems, but I know that we can blame atom for the spamming and the javing of the chat room. Heck, I even came up with emergency quick post to worn everyone as best I can before the attacks. I gave up hope on stardate:0401.8 and joined three days later here and so begain my new life on the internet...

You can all start laughing now!

And Hang, you lead the Exodus to us!

hangon(2), mccoy316(2), lt wharf tact officer(2), lt_cmdr_jagchick020(2), praetor_tomulan(2),

Trinneergirl(2), arkady(2), EFO Defiant Q(2), BeverlyCrusher_fan(2), Tlane(2), ZAROVE(2),

spot_kitten(2), Sman(2), crewmangreene(2), shycat(2), Bambi(2), Engineer Toby Ghost Sloan(2), Mike_Hines01(2), Dark_Lord_Of_Evil(2), very_happy_vulcan(2), moosecrampsonandmooso(2),

what user name isnt taken(2), Lwaxana(2), necthana(2), hippietrekx(2), cadegideon(2),

davesayu2cool(2), icanreadyourmind(2), chunderfish(2), Odo(2), Rick Alverado(2), Sttngfreek302(2), wild_kligon_soul(2), samdrake(2), dark_moon_drago(2), steel_dragon847(2), Captain Nemo 07(2), wild_klingon_soul(2), CaptJackONeil(2), the real dr zimmerman(2), the_doc(2), fox_mulder(2),

fenriz275(2), MrPsychic(2), Admiral_Shari'i_Zayla(2), ussacclaim(2), kyla(2), Hunter(2),

Legate_Salvix(2), KissMeImIrish(2), kipfmueller(2), Ethan1(2), dennisr(2), t'mir(2),

Captain Shelley Cassidy(2), Counselor Troi(2), forceflow(2), vulcanboy(2), Free(2),

SpookieBear(2), Jim Phaserman(2), Evalyn(2), Ambassador tinadoll(2), gypsymoon(2),

Data_rox(2), j1701(2), Kolos veStaI meQpuyay(2), stupid vulcan from heaven(2), LordOfTheBorg(2),

QRiker(2), moonspirit(2)

What a day that was, there were some tense moments until we figured out why the population explosion. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

LOL someone had to lead the way AE :) ...my escape pod from St.com was empty so it was faster then the others :laugh:

Some of those names i havent heard for a long time.....lt_cmdr_jagchick020,necthana...sweet ladys!!

@Capt_Picard..i remember the Java attacks in the lounge...REDALERT was the biggest pain in the butt for that...and the worse spammer was some dip wad called Cleetus69...or something like that :lol:

Its a shame that most of those listed haven't been heard from since. I often wonder what became of some of them.

:laugh: On May 8, 2006 it will be three years for me. I too, came from ST.com . I saw VBG post and flew here as fast as light speed would let me (dail-up) . I've been here ever since. :lol:

today it's fourty members that celebrate 2 years.

That's right, they were part of The Exodus too, a few became regulars; let's add them here...

lurkingpenguin(2), qlotti(2), ghostfirstclass(2), borgbabe(2), Krell(2), dscampbell(2), Carrion(2), janeway1234(2), gsuwinsudont(2), tbree_dVelnahr(2), Cramase(2), eric(2), hayneseric(2),

Outcast(2), Shuttle(2), merecat(2), Nemesis(2), trekz(2), trekhippy(2), brandman(2), lilac(2),

Ultraviolet(2), Captainryaspo(2), NoonienSoong(2), Kirk295(2), trekkie1224(2),

Beautiful_Minbari_Angel(2), PatsFreak101(2), kirkwinter(2), DAHAR MASTER KOR(2),

lostnfound(2), punz(2), ensignchakotaya(2), lalani1776(2), Lt. Van Roy(2), Wraithlin(2),

frankl3217(2), noname1(2), precip(2), notastartrekfan(1)

:tear:

23 new members on day 3 of The Exodus:

kittykat(2), Dr_Natuile(2), recycle(2), Hathor(2), caesar(2), welfconfed(2), she_wolf(2),

Cmdr KlanouG(2), Koloth(2), darthhappy(2), Starco(2), LtCmdr_Banach(2), deepspace9fan(2),

FestivalFreak(2), mortician(2), lt_chris_hagen(2), sheepy_puc(2), Bashir(2), mrvulcanperson(2),

Valeris(2), Gary_Phaserman(2), jaina27(2), stoned_vulcan(2)

:tear:

I also came over from st.com when they were closing down the chatroom of sorts must be close to 3 years now that i've been here? as of January 10

forgot to add to that list of sn's lmpecs

or as my proper sn is in here LoveMalePecs1

me I was in this chatroom at stf.net then afterwards started posting plenty once I joined as a member here.

:tear: :o B) :eek:

I also came over from st.com when they were closing down the chatroom of sorts must be close to 3 years now that i've been here? as of January 10

forgot to add to that list of sn's lmpecs

or as my proper sn is in here LoveMalePecs1

me I was in this chatroom at stf.net then afterwards started posting plenty once I joined as a member here.

:tear: :o B) :eek:

No its two years the day after tomorrow. This site was not in operation on January 10th, 3 years ago.

12 more refugees joined 2 years ago today...

JBMinuet(2), The Traveller(2), yamanaekitten(2), Bec(2), Enterprise_E(2),blackdragon6908(2),

CaptainCave(2), jackbauer(2), stvoyagerfan21(2), vold(2), James Darren(1), phaserfool55(1)

wavey.gif

B) :o :P happy anniversary to me happy anniversary to me today i've been here two years. and its been a great two years. i hope to have many more. happy anniversary to everyone including me! pop open an ice cold pepsi :pepsi: and celebrate :eek::tear: :lol:

Hey, you know what we need to do? Put together a startrek.com chat room reunion.

I bet even Mr. NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY NUDITY would show up.