Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Was Garak Bi-Sexual

that was only the first 3 seasons. then last 4 were just him and o'brien hanging around until o'brien got transfered to starfleet academy and garak choose to stay on cardassia

It always bothers me that people can't accept that people can be friends - whether two people of same or opposite sex - without there being anything sexual about it. I've had friends male and female over the years that I really liked as people, enjoyed their company, enjoyed talking to them but there was no "relationship" - so what if many of the Trek characters were friends - that doesn't make them lovers.

Garak grieved when Zayal died - that suggests more than anything that she was someone he cared about. The Garak I saw was duplicitous, amoral and always had an ulterior motive up his sleeve - those were the qualities I noticed and spoke a lot louder about who or what he was than who he may have been thinking of having sex with.

And if I ever was married I would hope my husband had a good friend to do with - all the stupid stuff men feel they have to do - so I'd be free to do all my "stuff" that he'd probably consider totally lame. I pity the couple who have no friends besides their spouse.

lol, so your saying he was made the same way god made her? lol

yeah if there was something known as god, I guess the Q's mad him us and everything

dont get me started on religion, alot of people will get pissed @ me

I dont think he was Bi, but just an effeminate male you know like Rosie O'Donnell

LOL - oh, no you didn't! LMAO!! <_<

I'm good friends with her, and I believe that she would agree. She has even added that Q and Picard could possibly be a couple

I could actually see that. It would sorta kinda make sense.

I think that in the future, your orientation doesn't matter at all. Just as long as you find the one who makes you happy. Isn't that what Roddenberry would have wanted in his utopia?

I think that in the future, your orientation doesn't matter at all. Just as long as you find the one who makes you happy. Isn't that what Roddenberry would have wanted in his utopia?

Why just "one" - I mean if you're truly into IDIC why should relationships be just between two people.