Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

No More Voyager

:( :bow: :o UPN has taken Voyager out of it's nightly lineup in my region. Is there any truth to the rumor that TNN is going to pick it up? If so, does anyone know when this will happpen? ;);) :(

:bow:  :o  ;) UPN has taken Voyager out of it's nightly lineup in my region.  Is there any truth to the rumor that TNN is going to pick it up?  If so, does anyone know when this will happpen? ;)  :(  :(

From an article posted at Variety.com in 2000 when TNN purchased the rights to TNG, DS9, Voyager and the first 5 Trek movies.

TNN has acquired 176 episodes of "The Next Generation," to be telecast beginning in fall 2001; 172 episodes of "Deep Space Nine," beginning fall 2004; and 172 episodes of "Voyager," premiering in late 2006.

When did this happen? Around here it usually comes on Sunday nights right before the repeat of Enterprise. Although I don't get to watch it because I work Sunday evenings, I'll sometimes tape it. On the Sundays I don't work, I definitely watch.

When did this happen?  Around here it usually comes on Sunday nights right before the repeat of Enterprise. Although I don't get to watch it because I work Sunday evenings, I'll sometimes tape it. On the Sundays I don't work, I definitely watch.

In my area(Greensboro, NC) Voyager had been coming on every week night except Fridays, at 10pm. Beginning this past Monday they begin a local 10:00pm news cast. We had no warning that this was going to happen. Now if The local PN has put it in a different time slot, they certainly are not letting us fans know. Even on the Star Trek web site, I noticed today that other Voyager fans in other cities are also complaining about Voyager being totally removed, or significantly "down sized" on their local UPN channels. I just sent a sizzling email to the local UPN station expressing my sentiments about the matter. :bow: :o

My local UPN has moved VOY to 5:00am on Tuesday thru Saturday. They did this a few months ago, without notice and without advertising when it was going to be aired I only found out by accident.

:lol: Oh! That's rotten! I'm in the NW corner of SC. I can get it on Fox 21. They are in the greenville/spartenburg area. You might be able to get it from there (free TV). VOY comes on at 12:00AM - 1:00AM. See if you can't pick it up.

I still get it on a channel from Allentown, Pennsylvania. Its on at 8:00PM Tues. thru Friday.

On my local UPN station they have VOY, but it is on sometime around midnight. (At least the last time I checked). So unless I stay up really late or program my VCR I can’t watch it.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

All I can say is I am truly thankful that I have recorded so many episodes of Voyager. I've checked the weekly line up on my local UPN station, and Voyager is completely gone.............. :laugh::laugh: :lol: ...............So I've got my tapes to console me. :lol:

:D  :D  :) UPN has taken Voyager out of it's nightly lineup in my region.  Is there any truth to the rumor that TNN is going to pick it up?  If so, does anyone know when this will happpen? B)  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

From an article posted at Variety.com in 2000 when TNN purchased the rights to TNG, DS9, Voyager and the first 5 Trek movies.

TNN has acquired 176 episodes of "The Next Generation," to be telecast beginning in fall 2001; 172 episodes of "Deep Space Nine," beginning fall 2004; and 172 episodes of "Voyager," premiering in late 2006.

I'm asuming that they've counted 2 Part Episodes as one or something?? Casue if not, they're a few episodes short

My Fox station shows it weeknights at 11 and not everywhere is it on UPN for example, Oklahoma City, and Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Fox station isn't even affiliated with the UPN station.

I can be able to see it every week at 1am, but who wants to do that... before they had it on at 10:00pm then changed it to 11:00pm. The good luck is that I can also see it Sundays at 6:00pm.

around here it is on fox at 12am and it did just check as I am putting my voyager shows on disk there are only 172 shows of voyager and thats counting the first and last shows as two.

Fredbroca, all 2-parters have to be counted as 2 seperate episodes in order to have the 172-episode figure. I try to tell people that for TNG, DS9, VOY, and ENT, so far, all 2-parters are counted as 2 seperate episodes despite how they were aired. The "only" exception to this is TOS's "The Menagerie", a 2-parter with one production number. <_<

:lol:  <_<  :lol: UPN has taken Voyager out of it's nightly lineup in my region.  Is there any truth to the rumor that TNN is going to pick it up?  If so, does anyone know when this will happpen? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They're still putting it on here but it's on very early in the morning and I only see it once every few months.

Lately, I've been watching VOY every weeknight.  I watch just before bed.  This makes VOY dreams to occur quite frequently.  Oh, and you'll never guess who I "play" in my VOY dreams.  TUVOK! :laugh:

Sometimes I have Voyager dreams .....I guess it's because I don't get to see it anymore.............I've not had time to check lately to see if it's coming on in the early hours of the morning. If it is I still couldn't see it, because I'm in bed by then. But whenever I have Voyager dreams.......if I'm ever in "character,"...........I'm definitely B'Elanna. :laugh:

Well, after a whole month I finally received a response to the email I sent UPN about Voyager. They informed me that their contract for the Voyager series had ended, and they did not intend to renew it..........As I said before, I'll be watching my recorded tapes, and living off of memories. :spock::laugh::laugh:

Even on the Star Trek web site, I noticed today that other Voyager fans in other cities are also complaining about Voyager being totally removed, or significantly "down sized" on their local UPN channels. 

I've seen the same thing. Apparently, a lot of contracts are running out, or ran out last night with Endgame, Part II. My local UPN station (Danville/Roanoke/Lynchburg VA) is scheduled, according to both the supplemental guide from the newspaper and the station's own website's schedule, to air more episodes starting tonight w/ Caretaker, and then showing a series of second season eps. I don't know if they're biding time and playing out the string, or what, but I'll be watching. I haven't seen these eps for a long, long time.