Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

Sea Quest DSV

Sea Quest

DSV

seaquest.gif

Now on DVD and being shown on Sic-Fi Channel all this. A great Sci-Fi show. Which I think is on of the best.

Edited by Capt_Picard

I dont think it went downhill until the last season and the final episode in the next to the last season when they traveled through space

Still one of my favorite shows

cast.jpg

I found this on google. It's a picture of the season one crew. Darwin was cool and Lucas was much better then Wesley on Star Trek in my mind.

I also liked SeaQust DSV was a Underwater SCI-FI t.v show maybe ahead of it's time certainly the Sub looked awesome Darwin was also great still try to see the reruns on Space Sunday aftenoons (might buy it if I could find it on DVD all 3 years).

:) :) :) ^_^

Sea Quest was may favorite show. It was too bad that it sunk very fast at the end.

Season One was outstanding, Season Two started the decline - Season Three should never have been made.

I agree Lucas was my favorite teenage genius - light years ahead of the angst ridden Wesley. But I feel such incredible sadness when I watch it knowing what happened to Brandis.

I got my dvd on monday when it came out. SeaQuest was a great show, yeah season's 2 & 3 got weird, but I still watched, and was sad when it got axed. it's amazing watching the episodes more than ten years after the fact and how fresh they still seem. I hope they put at least season 2 out on DVD.