Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Doctored Picture Request Thread

OOOO three requests! I'll see what I can do although I may have to ask RC to do the Data request. I'm not sure I can do that to my android love. LOL

OH Takara, do mine first, PLEASE, I can't hardly wait :b-day:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I'll start first thing in the morning. My bedtime now - I'm sooo tired for some reason.

OOOO three requests! I'll see what I can do although I may have to ask RC to do the Data request. I'm not sure I can do that to my android love. LOL

Oh don't be so squeemish!!:laugh: I love Boy George!! He's my favourite performer! I love him more than Data! *grooves*

Can you put VBG, Lessa Soong, RC, ddillard, Chataeya, and Takara Soong in sitting on a couch together watching TV??? PLEASE???

I'd like to see VABeachGun in a Clint Eastwood picture. :blink: I just have to find the right one.

He'd probably love that. Do you want me to wait till you find one or just pic one?

If you are looking for some ideas, I have another one.  :wub: How about VBG as one of the Blues Brothers?

I love the Blues Brothers! Oh oh oh I have to make dill Jake, VBG can be Elwood. :wub: I'm working on that one tonight!

If you are looking for some ideas, I have another one.  :look: How about VBG as one of the Blues Brothers?

I love the Blues Brothers! Oh oh oh I have to make dill Jake, VBG can be Elwood. :laugh: I'm working on that one tonight!

Sweet! :bow: :lol:

The moderators as members of the Jedi Council...  :naughty::laugh:

Or characters from Cheers. :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

264422[/snapback]

Now that could be fun. :eekout: I don't have pics of all the mods, but probably enough to work on those.

The moderators as members of the Jedi Council...  :naughty::laugh:

Or characters from Cheers. :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

264422[/snapback]

Now that could be fun. :eekout: I don't have pics of all the mods, but probably enough to work on those.

264427[/snapback]

I like it..That would be an entertaining pic.. :laugh:

thats all cool.i heard today riddler died.. one on batman and startrek..http://www.frankgorshin.com/index.htm site my picture post messed up..thats ok..