Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Doctored Picture Request Thread

Is there something you'd like to see VBG do or somewhere he should be that hasn't already been done?

Right now in my possession I have pictures of VBG, Lessa Soong, RikerChick, ddillard, Chataeya and myself. I know that VBG has a pic of jdigs as well. If you want to see any of these people in a new picture post your request in this thread.

If you want yourself included in a picture you can send your picture to me at Takara_Soong@startrekfans.net

Hmm..the only digitized (e-mailable) pic I have is one of both my son and myself. Should I send that? If so, where to?

:clap: I think they are afraid to say for fear of someone getting mad. Fear not folks, I will not get mad at you or anyone. After all, it's all in fun. Besides that no one can put me in a pic or pickle that I haven't already been put in, in real life. :clap::clap:

How about a nice one with Sisko on a hunk body? he is a NICE looking man. Juilan might be nice too.

Also maybe you ladies could do some for the guys. Dax, Seven, Ezri, Troi. on bikini clad bodies. The guys would like that!

Hmm..the only digitized (e-mailable) pic I have is one of both my son and myself.  Should I send that?  If so, where to?

You can send it to me at Takara_Soong@startrekfans.net - I'm sure I can get you out of it with no problem.

Hmm..the only digitized (e-mailable) pic I have is one of both my son and myself.  Should I send that?  If so, where to?

You can send it to me at Takara_Soong@startrekfans.net - I'm sure I can get you out of it with no problem.

Will do as soon as I get on my home computer. But be nice to me, OK??? Oh, and one more question..how do I get an @startrekfans.net e-mail address? Do I have to be a mod to get one, or just a member of this board? I would really like my e-mail addy to read mrskirk@startrekfans.net!

Will do as soon as I get on my home computer. But be nice to me, OK??? Oh, and one more question..how do I get an @startrekfans.net e-mail address? Do I have to be a mod to get one, or just a member of this board? I would really like my e-mail addy to read mrskirk@startrekfans.net!

Right now most of the mods have them. VBG may look into offering them to members as the boards get bigger however it is an added expense to do so. Right now he gets 10 free @startrekfans.net addresses that are being used by the mods so we can respond to people's questions with that address coming up. I think it's really cool too.

:clap:Here's one........."One for the Men"................armyvic suggests, 7 of 9, Troi, The Daxs, Janeway, and Whoopi on Exotic Dancers bodies?

Takara, or RikerChick either of you gals could take up this one. :clap::clap:

:clap:Here's one........."One for the Men"................armyvic suggests, 7 of 9, Troi, The Daxs, Janeway, and Whoopi on Exotic Dancers bodies?

Takara, or RikerChick either of you gals could take up this one. :clap:  :clap:

Oh I am so all over that. :clap:

:clap: I think they are afraid to say for fear of someone getting mad. Fear not folks, I will not get mad at you or anyone. After all, it's all in fun. Besides that no one can put me in a pic or pickle that I haven't already been put in, in real life. :clap:  :clap:

I know it doesn't upset me, I mean after all I've been kissed by Spock and turned into a dog! LMAO

:D I think they are afraid to say for fear of someone getting mad. Fear not folks, I will not get mad at you or anyone. After all, it's all in fun. Besides that no one can put me in a pic or pickle that I haven't already been put in, in real life. B)  :D

I know it doesn't upset me, I mean after all I've been kissed by Spock and turned into a dog! LMAO

I guess you haven't seen the Mighty Mouse pic in Alterego's sky thread have you. whistling.gif

You should start messing with the Lord of the Rings photos.  I'm sure we could all get a lot of laughs out of that.

I have some stills saved on my hard drive and I'll get right on it!

Hey guys!

You could do something funny with my personal photo... If you want it in color let me know.

Hey guys!

You could do something funny with my personal photo... If you want it in color let me know.

A colour picture would be great!! You can email it to me at takara_soong@startrekfans.net and I'll start working right away on something special for you.

can someone do something with my P.H? i would be mighty obliged if anyone could

(any girl that does it gets :force: guys get :pepsi:)

I'm on it :force:

<_< :blink: You girls can have some fun with the pic of Raven-Feather and I if you want. It might get him on this every once and a while. :eek:

I'd like one of Q riding this bike:

04_1_sb.JPG

I'm sorry, but I can't see the picture of the bike you are talking about. Can you email the picture to me at takara_soong@startrekfans.net and I'll see what I can do.