Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Trials and Tribble-ations Action Figures

Have you seen the new Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Trials and Tribble-ations toys yet? My brother got me Dr. Bashir for an early Christmas gift. These things are really cool and it came out this year. My camera isn't working right now or I'd take a picture of what T&T Bashir looks like but I found a pic of the T&T O'Brien and Dax on the net, here it is

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
aaaaaa1jh.jpg

I can't wait for the next things to come out, on the back of the box it says that coming soon is a bunch of Riker and Worf action figures. It'll be

Riker (Season Seven TNG)

Riker (Star Trek Nemesis)

Grey Haired Riker (Star Trek TNG "All Good Things...")

Thomas Riker

and about seven different kinds of Worfs.

I'm a little surprised, the likeness isn't actually that bad. Miles did look quite like that in the episode.

Yeah, those look great. Bashir's hair looks too light and Dax is wearing pants, but other than that, I'll probably get them if I can, I do have the entire original series crew.

Yeah, those look great. Bashir's hair looks too light and Dax is wearing pants, but other than that, I'll probably get them if I can, I do have the entire original series crew.

That's Miles O' Brien not Julian Bashir.

That's Miles O' Brien not Julian Bashir.

Click on the link Gamera posted in post #3. That's Bashir and his hair is too light.

So, wait Art Asylum isn't doing these anymore?

I assumed you were referring to the figures he posted first.

I can see that but c'mon you don't think that I wouldn't remember what colour uniform Bashir wore?

i'm going to have to get my hands on some of the figures. this is also the same company that's doing the stargate action figures. can't wait for those as well.

tm :assimilated:

Those looks great and very real, I wouldn't mind getting Jadzia for christmas, fake or real :wink2:

Wow!!!!!!

They do look real, (hmmmm, thinks to herself and wonders if any Voyager action figure dolls will come out) :)