Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

Introducing Dorothey Dandridge

:D

How did everyone like this Movie??? with Brent playing Halle Berrys Agent?? When i first saw it i wanted to cry he was right for he the entire time and they were FINALLY gonna do something about it but then she died.. :lol:

i found the movie to be quite sad at points but seeing data/brent was the reason i watched it in the first place..

What u all think?

~Lauren

I thought it was a really good movie. And I agree it was so sad. Can you just imagine what kind of star she would have been if she had lived now.

One funny thing, I read an interview where Brent was talking about the movie and he said the reviewer had given him a good review except for comments about him wearing a really bad wig. He laughed because he said it was his own hair in the movie.

I thought it was a really good movie. And I agree it was so sad. Can you just imagine what kind of star she would have been if she had lived now.

One funny thing, I read an interview where Brent was talking about the movie and he said the reviewer had given him a good review except for comments about him wearing a really bad wig. He laughed because he said it was his own hair in the movie.

HAHAHAHAHA poor brent..

i luv his acting..

I LOVED that movie, having Brent in it sure made it even better than it already was. It was really sad, my mom and I kinda wished that Dorothy (Halle) ended up with Earl (Brent), because he seemed to really like her and care about her! She may have lived if she had married him!

I LOVED that movie, having Brent in it sure made it even better than it already was. It was really sad, my mom and I kinda wished that Dorothy (Halle) ended up with Earl (Brent), because he seemed to really like her and care about her! She may have lived if she had married him!

I thought the same thing. Of course the movie was based on a book written by Earl so we don't know if it was exactly like that in real life or if he exagerated his life. I saw a biography at a Dorothy Dandridge website and he was barely mentioned.

Aren't you glad to be here dsbs, you come up with a shopping list of what you need to see!

Actually I have a small list of movies that I want/need to see and only one or maybe two have Brent in them (I Am Sam and Master of Disguise-both only to see Brent in them). As for Dorothy Dandridge....I received that one for Christmas from my mother.

I am Sam was a great movie, IMO, with or without Brent. It was very sad at times though...and I wont tell you how it ends. On the plus side, everything was related to the Beatles, it had a great sound track, and, of course, he was in it!