Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

Where do you live?

Looks like I'm the only member who lives in the great state of Massachuseets..! I suspected as much..That's fine..I have enough Star Trek spirit for the whole state... :bow:

Another proud Canadian. I'm in Manitoba.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I used to live in Winnipeg. Sturgeon Creek to be exact. The Jets may be gone but I'm still a fan.

Any signs of snow yet? Oh wait, that's late October, right?

Ahhhhhhhh, Manitoba. Good memories.

You can take the person out of Winnipeg but you can't take the Winnipeg out of the person. I've been back in Winnipeg for 16 years now (the past 7 years in River Heights) and I can't ever imagine leaving. I miss the Jets a lot too but we still have the Blue & Gold! And you're right, it is still much too early to even think about snow. It's still shorts weather!

I am from "The Tar Hill Hill" State of North Carolina!!!

Same here. Originally from the midwest: Indiana ( a Hoosier).

Guest Guest
You can take the person out of Winnipeg but you can't take the Winnipeg out of the person. I've been back in Winnipeg for 16 years now (the past 7 years in River Heights) and I can't ever imagine leaving. I miss the Jets a lot too but we still have the Blue & Gold! And you're right, it is still much too early to even think about snow. It's still shorts weather!

Right, lost my perspective there for a minute. Yes, the Bombers are looking pretty good this year, but that's just based on a glance at the standings.

My first day in Winnipeg was when I moved there at age 7. It was my first time to see snow (really see snow) and within about 15 seconds I slipped and landed hard on my backside. If I were an adult I might have though "Ahh, the challenges of life on the frontier," but I was just a child and though "Cool.... ice.... weee."

I live in Wisconsin....or as some might call it, the middle of nowhere.

Who would ever say that? By the way, be on the look out for something new. It's pretty cool. It's called McDonalds and they have pretty good food (If you get it while it's fresh).

MAINE

"I'm a Maina''

:blink:

Mainah bohn and bred heah, too! Watching the ocean as I type...whoohoo!!

And we'll accept anyone who was born here as long as they come back...it's those people "from away" who worry us! B)

i live in the badlands

i know im gonna kick myself when you answer, but i gotta ask, BADLANDS????????

I believe the badlands are in South Dakota.

i live in the badlands

But that's not the state listed in his personal profile - so I'm thinking isn't that what they called the area Voyager was in when they were swiped by the Caretaker?

Stardate:213721.9

A little town called Hoquiam Washington.Home of Loggers Playday,The Grizzlies, and right next to Aberdeen the Meth captial of the World(not kidding :blink: ).

i live in the badlands

But that's not the state listed in his personal profile - so I'm thinking isn't that what they called the area Voyager was in when they were swiped by the Caretaker?

Also an area of "trouble space" near Bajor.

i live in the badlands

Also an area of "trouble space" near Bajor.

Yes, that's is where Voyager was...trying to capture the Maquis.

Atlanta, Georgia. Georgia Peach!

Spreading the word of Trek to my Red-neck friends.

LOL

Vickcburg, Mississippi B)

Red-Necks aplenty

I come from a little known planet called Akaali.

When I'm not residing there I call Alabama, USA, Earth my home.

(Rednecks unite! B) )

Another proud Canadian from Cambridge Ontario (about an hour out of Toronto). Canada: #1 hockey nation in the world, just ask the IIHF. B)

I come from Verson, a planet none of you ever heard of! (Actually Putnam county, New York). :lol: : Me and Mr. Right. Sigh! ANYBODY READ MY NEW MEMBER MESSAGE?