Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

Where do you live?

Montreal is the easiest city in Quebec to get around if you are unilingual English. The English speaking community is the largest in the province and many Montrealers learn English purely for business reasons. Can't do business in the States if you can't speak English. The most difficult would probably be Quebec City although the tourist areas like Old Quebec would not be a problem. I loved old Quebec City the times I visited. On one school trip our bus drove through the area at night and there were people out on patios at the restaurants - it was the first time I could FEEL the energy of a place. It was amazing.

i live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!!!!!

i just got home from SAULSBURY fire aparatus,near syracuse NY, where id seen 11 fire trucks in different phases of construction, all bound for EDMONTON. its a small universe after all.

they were BEAUTIFUL TRUCKS i tell ya

I'm still the only one from Maine! What is this? are my dad and i the only trekkers/trekkies in Maine!?!  I feel so alone!  :D  :bow:

Well, my husband is originally from Maine and he's a trekker. Does that count?

i live in japan (but im not from here..) though im happy to be in a land of hikaru sulu heritage!! yeah!!! (err...hoshi too ...)

I'm still the only one from Maine! What is this? are my dad and i the only trekkers/trekkies in Maine!?!  I feel so alone!  :bow:  :D

I guess...how long did he live there?

I'm still the only one from Maine! What is this? are my dad and i the only trekkers/trekkies in Maine!?!  I feel so alone!  :D  :wow:

I think till he was about 2 years old. :D I guess he doesn't count after all. :D

Let's hear it for the Sunshine State (Florida). :wow: . I was born here, moved away because small towns are so boooooring - then realized that shoveling snow is worse than boring and came back.

I'm still the only one from Maine! What is this? are my dad and i the only trekkers/trekkies in Maine!?!  I feel so alone!  :D  :D

I think till he was about 2 years old. :D I guess he doesn't count after all. :wow:

haha :D

yeah i guess it doesn't

Another proud Canadian. I'm in Manitoba.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I used to live in Winnipeg. Sturgeon Creek to be exact. The Jets may be gone but I'm still a fan.

Any signs of snow yet? Oh wait, that's late October, right?

Ahhhhhhhh, Manitoba. Good memories.

If you MUST know where I live...

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-E

Ooh, that must be a nice place to live. :( :bow:

:bow:

Well... Mrs.Picard lives on the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E, Deck 9, Room 3601..

:bow::bow:

Just kidding. :(

I live in Germany :) , South of Germany, to be more specific :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

When Captain Freeman isn't on the bridge of the Kilimanjaro making first contact with new alien species,charting new worlds,or defending the Federation and her allies against their enemies,he calls Gresham,Oregon home.

Go Ducks!Quack,quack!!!