Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

Where do you live?

As my name indicates I'm in Virginia. We do have several countries represented here though. I've also been watching the main boards stats and I've seen so many different countries come on there. Sweden, Japan, Croatia, New Zeland, Australia, Canada and The UK just to name a few.

I am, as of recently, from Los Angeles California. I was born and raised however in small town Oklahoma.

Captain Jean_Luc Picard & Lessa! ;) :lol: :lol:

*crash** I fell off my chair, sorry!

Yep, and I am the 412th colonist of Omicron Theta, and I forgot to tell anyone I was even there! ;)

Yep, that is exactly like me!! I am short so my feet don't touch the ground, so I look rather like that smilie of yours!

Yep, and I am the 412th colonist of Omicron Theta, and I forgot to tell anyone I was even there! 

ok, then arn't you dead? or did you get in the shuttle with Dr and Mrs Soong?

:wow:

i live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!!!!! Go Oilers Go!!!!!!!! Lol.

I AM EXTREMELY PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN!!!

:bow: :) :)

:bow:  :)  :)

I went to Canada once. I loved it! I think that one day I would like to live in Montreal. I guess I should brush up on my French a bit...

Yep, and I am the 412th colonist of Omicron Theta, and I forgot to tell anyone I was even there! 

ok, then arn't you dead? or did you get in the shuttle with Dr and Mrs Soong?

:bow:

See, I snuck away before that evil little snowflake got to the planet. Hahahhahaha....I got away! :)

:wow:  B)  :wow:

I to am an extremely proud Canadian, as you can probably tell by my name.

I live in the Murder Capital of Canada, Port Coquitlam, B.C.

I am a trance artist and I go by Trance-Canada, mostly to show extreme Canadian pride.

Guest Ktrek

I'm originally from Madison, Wisconsin but now live in Denton, Texas. We have a saying down here that says..."I wasn't born and raised in Texas but I got here just as fast as I could!". :wow:

Ktrek

:wow:  B)  :wow:

I went to Canada once. I loved it! I think that one day I would like to live in Montreal. I guess I should brush up on my French a bit...

tank..as a Montrealer, let me assure you..and maybe Trance will agree..You don't need french to visit "Canada" or even Montreal..my french stinks and I've been taking it since I was out of the womb and I do just fine..Wait till the summer..head down to the Old Port on a hot hot day and I promise you, you will not be dissapointed.

Oh, I agree, I never bothered with french, never wanted to know any other languages then English and German. Plus, most of us never cared about french anyway, it was just another class in school.