26 members have voted

1. 1. which star trek race is best?

• romulan
    • fedaration
    • klingon
    • borg
    • cardassian
    • ferengi

i know this topic is probably over used but it is so boring to go back and read the old posts when you know that nobody is posting on them any more. please tell why you like the race after you have voted. i like the romulans becuase they are simply very close to my own personality, get what you need and dont let your enemy get what he needs, and never let him know your true strength.

Stardate:213537.7

I would have to go with the Klingons.Also The Federation is not a race.It is made up of many different races.

Klingon. But I also like the Vulcans and other telepathic species. Also, there is no such species as a federation, the Federation is a group of hundreds of species. :laugh:

sorry about the screw up about the fedration, and the reason thatr i dident put that many reaces is becuase then thier would have been one vote for each one.

I nulled my vote as well, kinda tough when the race you like a lot isn't there... The Trill, Betazoids, and Vulcans are all very interesting to me, but in the last race/species poll there was here...they had my true favorite on the poll...android. (my avatar, and last name should give that away :laugh: )

From choices offered, the species I voted for was Klingon. They at least have a code of honor, and somehow I do find that warrior mentality appealing.

First I thought "wheeew the Federation okay the vote is over for me!" (I LOVE the Federation :o ) but then I looked again and thought about it and nope it is a topic about races... The Federation has so many races and my fave race is not in it (would be very difficult to assimilate them :bow: ):

THE BORG

Mrs. Captain Picard

In the offered choices (and due to the fact I don't consider federation as a race), I voted for the Klingons.

Of the choices I'll have to say Klingon. Ilike their level of passon and emotion about their beliefs. I also like their warrior mentality......................But I think Vulcans should have been on your list, simply because of their involvement with Star Trek from the beginning. :lol:

Yes, maybe there should be an "other" option so people can write in choices not on the list. I picked the Klingons because they are just plain so entertaining. So are the Ferengi but they have no honor.

I voted for the Ferengi.They remind me more of people I know than any other trek species.Ironically,Trek's humans are the furthest away from the people I know. :)

Yep, it is a little over done. Um, just to let you know, I didn't choose the "federation" or the "borg" because I don't consider them a particular race. They Federation is multi-culture, multi-race social group. As for the borg, they are made up of many races as well. Of the remaining I choose the Klingons because I think they are interesting and well developed. Romulans would be my next choice.

I voted for Borg, beucase I feel that we all have the need for perfection. I mean, who really thinks that nothing needs to be perfected?!?