Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

James Cromwell

James Cromwell has played many parts on Star Trek. I know we've discussed this before on the old board but I just found another character he played in TNG Birthright:

tng24201.jpg

Here's a few others:

TNG Episode The Hunted - Nayrok

DS9 Episode Starship Down - Hanok

First Contact & Enterprise Episode 1 - Zefram Cochrane

I just watched The Hunted for the first time in years last night. I had forgotten that he was in it. I almost wrote a post about it but you beat me to it. I think that's the second time you've done that! :bow: I guess I need to get on the ball! For some reason I thought he was in an episode of TOS also but it's not listed on IMDB so I must be dreaming...

Maybe you're confusing him with another actor who played the same part. There was a TOS episode that had Zephram Cochrane in it but he was played by a different actor.

I think you are definately mistaken, then again we all may be wrong too. Do YOU remember which episode/movie of TOS he was in, yet???

Startrek.com doesn't have any listing of James Cromwell in TOS. They do have him listed as having been in The Hunter, Birthright Part I and II, DS9's Starship Down and in First Contact. Apparently the writers wrote the part of Zephram Cochrane in First Contact with James Cromwell in mind. He certainly is a fine actor.

Startrek.com doesn't have any listing of James Cromwell in TOS.  They do have him listed as having been in The Hunter, Birthright Part I and II, DS9's Starship Down and in First Contact.  Apparently the writers wrote the part of Zephram Cochrane in First Contact with James Cromwell in mind.  He certainly is a fine actor.

Definately, he is excellent in my book ,and him as Zephram Cochrane, was just hilarious(the drunk parts), and well done!