Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Who would you most like to take to dinner?

I love DS9 as a whole, as to me the chemestry between the crew works great.

But there is no one I'd like to date.

For a dinner "shrimps with Sisko" sounds great and a beer (or more) with Miles O'Brian must be a lot of fun.

Yet,another difficult and thought-provoking question.Hmmm.If I were to have dinner with Garak,I am certain that if the right questions were posed in the right way,I could learn a great deal about any person residing at DS9.

If my intentions were romantic,then I would probably ask Kira Nerys.She is a very beautiful and strong woman.I like that.

For a date, I would bring either Odo(even though he doesn't eat), Weyoun or Damar...

For a friends dinner, I would like to go with Kira, Ziyal, Garak, Jadzia or Kilana....They would each have interesting stories or past lives(in Kilana's and Jadzia's case) to share with me.

Either Jadzia or Ben Sisko. Jadzia because she could make me laugh and she is wise, and Ben because we can talk baseball.

If I were just wanting to kick back and enjoy myself, O'Brien all the way. He just seems so "real."

I don't think fast enough to match wits with Garak, and Sisko would intimidate me to no end.

I could hang with Kira and Odo, or Jadzia. We'd let Worf come too, if he'd loosen up.

This would be a DS9 crew only question :) If that being the case I would eat dinner with Odo, then zip across time and space and have *dessert* with Trip in his quarters of course. :)

Jadzia because she would be a good laugh and an excellent listener.

Kira cos she's passionate.

Janeway cos shes about as stubborn as me.

Q cos he could give me powers :)

Picard, for politics and history. And he's cool.

Seven, to teach her how to eat lol

Julian, indulge in a spy holonovel after dinner

O'Brien for a few guinesses and a good laugh

Keiko for Japanese stories (i love Japan).

But if i could, id have a conference dinner :)

First off, I'll get Ben to cook dinner. Let O'Brien brew the beer. I'll bring both Dax with me. We'll go to Quarks and have a couple of games there later. Then I'll get Worf to sing one of those Klingon operas for us. I'll have Bashir prepare the holodeck mysteries.

Did I miss anyone? Oh yeah Kira... I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.

I'll have Odo sing and play the piano too with Vic. Jake and Nog can be waiters.

Ahh... that would be a good evening. I think I'll get Kira to keep Quark away from me. :bow::laugh:

Ezri Dax, definately my first choice. I think a good conversation with Garak would be very interesting though. O' Brien would be good too, a follow Irish man.

First i would like to go out with Ezri dax because she is my fav startrek actor,and then mabe dinner with odo it would be really good fun to watch him change into different things at the dinner table :)

I would have to say Leeta (before she started dating Rom) if not available Jadzia Dax. A few drinks a romantic walk along a beach in a holosuite....the rest is hisotry. :)

I know this probably sounds dull, but I wouldn't mind discussing Jake's writing with him, as long as it was after he had started Ansalem (sp?). That could make for good dinner conversation to me.