Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Who would you most like to take to dinner?

Which member of the DS9 Crew would you most like to go to dinner?

Myself I would be torn between Sisko and either of the Dax's, but for different reasons of course. :( :clap:

Stardate:213537.6

Depends on the reason.For a date I would say Dax(either of them).If it were to get to know them or talk to them about things it would be Garak.

Me I'd want to take either of the Dax's on a date, and if it was to sit and talk about great adventurs it would have to be Worf.

I would like to have dinner with Kira Nerys ...To talk about adventures a dinner with Worf would be so awesome..!

To just go to dinner and talk to, I think it'd be fun to go to dinner with Dax (either one). With all their experience and past lives, it would be so neat to listen to their stories! :laugh:

Dax or Sisko would be cool :-)

Garak would be.. mysterious...

And I would bring Bashir for a date.

I'm surprised no one thought about Odo... Okay he does not eat anything but that should not be a reason for not asking him to join a dinner :o

I would go with Odo. I like him very much :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

This is tough!

I would love to hear all the adventures from Kira and Worf.

I would love to share some Louisiana Shrimp Etouffee with Ben Sisko. Jake wouldn't be bad either. I love talking with creative minds. Creative minds think alike.

For a date, definitely Ezri, but for a friendly dinner I would say Bashir, just because he seems like an interesting person to talk to.

For a date, I'd choose Kira Nerys, assuming she doesn't toss my butt out of an airlock first, of course. :clap:

For a get-to-know-you friendly dinner, I'd choose Julian Bashir. He's probably a great conversationalist.

For a drinking buddy, there's no better choice than Miles Edward O'Brien. If I were to start drunkenly singing with him, at least I'd know the language of the drinking songs, unlike with Worf. :clap:

Morn....I want to hear him talk!

I think I heard him laugh once. I wonder if they used the same person to play him or if it was someone new each time. I'll have to look at the credits.

The bad thing for the actor that played him is that unless an actor talks in a show they only get paid a small amount of money.

Which member of the DS9 Crew would you most like to go to dinner?

Myself I would be torn between Sisko and either of the Dax's, but for different reasons of course. :D  :D

Judzia Dax. She was beautiful and knew how to have a great time. She also enjoyed Klingon Resturants. I think I would have a great time with her. It would be neat to hear about the memories of the previous Dax's too.

Morn....I want to hear him talk!

I think I heard him laugh once. I wonder if they used the same person to play him or if it was someone new each time. I'll have to look at the credits.

The bad thing for the actor that played him is that unless an actor talks in a show they only get paid a small amount of money.

It was the same person.

I'd go for dinner with Jadzia (gee...i wonder why. lol), and if not then probably ...hm ...either Sisko or O'Brien because they are both interesting characters. OR QUARK! Lol!

I would go out on a date with Capt. Sisko.

:hug:

I would have a girls night out with Jadzia and Nerys and talk about the guys or other girl things. In other words,we would have some fun. :wow:

Rom.He was the most intelligent guy on the station,but was so insecure!Not that I'm an einstein,but he kind of reminds me of the way i was in high school(believe me,it was no effort to be considered a 'brain' at my high school.If you could tie your shoes you were MENSA material,know what I mean?). :blink:

I do not believe Constable Odo eats.Though I would very much like to meet him one day.My people have never before encountered a shapechanging species,and I find Odo and his people fascinating.I have so many questions!I would also like to have dinner with Mister Garak.I'm certain that DS9's resident "tailor" is full of interesting stories.

What a choice I have to make!

Ok, I'd join what seems to be the majority and eat with Garak. If he were busy hemming trousers or something, I'd see if Gul Dukat was on the station.