Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

MASTER OF DISGUISE

OMG me and my friends rented the movie Master of disguise and OMG it was one of the FUNNIEST movies EVER but anyways BRENT SPINER.. omg his character is howls... he farts everytime he laughs hard we died laughing just from that... lol and we never refered to him as Brent Spiner it was DATA.. or me calling him LORE since he was evil....

But anyways has anyone seen this movie and if so what u think of it??

and Icky He Smokes Cigars..

~Laur

I thought Brent was great in it - looked really sexy with the goatee. I'm not a Dana Carvey fan. I only watched it to see Brent but the sound effects got a little old very fast for me.

brent_spiner.jpg

Gosh he sure has such beautiful blue eyes doesn't he.

Yes he does have beautiful eyes! And no I have not seen the movie yet, I am probably going to borrow my sister's copy. She said he made a good villain and that she didn't know he could play a villain so well! This from a girl who really liked Lore!!! Well, my sister isn't always awake, you know!

I am not much of a Dana Carvey fan either, but someone said that the best way to watch the movie was with remote control ready to mute and fast forward. That way, I could get to Brent's scenes really quickly!

I think it was soong_girl who said that.

And he has the best eyes, yellow or not. And voice. And face. And here i go....Weee!

Must see that movie (my must see list's getting pretty long)

Yes he does have beautiful eyes! And no I have not seen the movie yet, I am probably going to borrow my sister's copy. She said he made a good villain and that she didn't know he could play a villain so well! This from a girl who really liked Lore!!! Well, my sister isn't always awake, you know!

I am not much of a Dana Carvey fan either, but someone said that the best way to watch the movie was with remote control ready to mute and fast forward. That way, I could get to Brent's scenes really quickly!

That's because Lore isn't a villain just misunderstood, right!! :lol:

Yea, it was me who said to have your remote handy. There was something else I was going to say about this movie and I can't remember now.

Maybe you can't remember cause it is getting late,

Yes, both my little sister and myself think that Lore is HIGHLY misunderstood!!!

I really think i have to see this movie. He has great eyes whether or not they are startling blue or sunshine yellow.

now, does he show his legs in this one or not?

I Agree Brent is well hott.. lol i couldn't say it last night since i was wit my bf :lol: but someone commented on his eyes.. they said that they liked his blueness.. lol i like the part at the end the part they copyed from star wars.. lol Brents awsome and i like when his hair was all Messy...

Dana CArvey is actually really funny in this movie.. i like him tho but come one that Turtle part thats just the best...

What Other Movies Has Brent Played in??

He is in a LIFTIME movie that will be on again i think of the 5th. It is called "an unexpected love" it was about a woman who ends her marriage an falls for a women. Brent plays a co-worker and is very quiet, but cute. He was in a Frazier a few weeks ago. He was awesome in that!

ID4- Dr. Oken. he was in OUt to SEa and I Am Sam and Phenomenon...i can't think of the rest...Sisters?

I really think i have to see this movie. He has great eyes whether or not they are startling blue or sunshine yellow.

now, does he show his legs in this one or not?

He wears long shorts in Master of Disguise - knee length and he also has a scene in long shorts in Out to Sea. Can't think of any others off the top of my head. Here's a link to his profile at IMDB:

Brent Spiner - IMDB

Okay I want you to admit it...in The Most Toys will Kivas Fajo throws the solvent on Data's uniform and gives him a choice of putting on the purple outfit or going naked you wished he had chosen the opposite of what he did. Admit it!!! :bow:

I wont say a thing, lol! lalalalalala.

OK. Ya, the Turtle part in commercials made me laugh out loud. Yes, I am very immature, but I found it very funny (oh and the dog!! So cute! I love dogs, I'm a fanatic, btw. So bear with me)

Of course, need I say this?, I agree that he;s hot and has great eyes and messy hair... (here I go again...)

Where can i get some of that solvent? I really need some of that stuff!

I was with you on wishing that he would have gone for the naked bit too, but i guess his modesty subroutine would have prevented that. He looked nice in that purple outfit though. Remember how he fell like a ton of bricks when he was pretending to be a "dummy" in that episode? Gods, that was a riot!

Yeah, that falling over bit was very funny. See, the man claims he doesn't understand humor and then he goes and does something like that! Hee-Hee.

Still haven't seen Master of Disguise, I am going to see if my sister owns that DVD or just rented it.....