Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which Trek Life Character Are You Most Like?

The Trek Life  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trek Life Character Are You Most Like?

• Carl
    • Steve
    • Kate

here

hey guys, being a fan of the comic strip "The Trek Life" I have made a quiz about it, which character are you most like? I hope you guys like it, it's my first quiz and I tried to get it right. I answered the quiz many times in different ways and it seemed to always give the response I wanted, so it should be correct. Anyway, here's what I got when I answered it the way I would

You scored as Steve

Congrats! You are Steve. You love Star Trek as much as the Trekkie fanatic, but you don't feel the need to show your love to other people. You'd rather not draw unwanted attention to yourself

Steve 87%

Carl 33%

Kate 0%

Cool quiz. I'm not at all surprised by my results.. :laugh:

You scored as Carl.

Congrats! You are Carl, the ulitmate Trekkie!! Everyone knows that when it comes to Trek, you're #1 in knowledge. You love Trek and aren't afraid to show it

Carl

60%

Steve

20%

Kate

0%

You scored as Steve

Congrats! You are Steve. You love Star Trek as much as the Trekkie fanatic, but you don't feel the need to show your love to other people. You'd rather not draw unwanted attention to yourself

Kate 20%

Steve 20%

Carl 7%

Man, I didn't score high for anyone, and I couldn't make up my mind.

You scored as Steve.

That's fine with me... Pretty much accurate, too. :laugh:

You scored as Steve.

Steve 33%

Carl 20%

Kate 13%

Most of it is right. But I do feel the need to show my love to other people.

Edited by sea trooper

You scored as Steve.

Steve

47%

Carl

20%

Kate

0%

That's Not Entirely Accurate,lol

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

You scored as Kate.

Congrats! You Are Kate. You are new to the world of Star Trek! You aren't as fanatical and don't know as much as an aged Trek fan, but the love of Trek you have!

Kate

67%

Carl

27%

Steve

27%

You scored as Steve.

Congrats! You are Steve. You love Star Trek as much as the Trekkie fanatic, but you don't feel the need to show your love to other people. You'd rather not draw unwanted attention to yourself.

Steve 87%

Carl 40%

Kate 0%

I thought as much

You scored as Steve.

Steve 73%

Kate 27%

Carl 7%

You scored as Carl.

Congrats! You are Carl, the ulitmate Trekkie!! Everyone knows that when it comes to Trek, you're #1 in knowledge. You love Trek and aren't afraid to show it.

Carl 53%

Steve 33%

Kate 0%

:assimilated:

You scored as Steve.

Steve

73%

Carl

20%

Kate

7%

B) Man did that Chemo do some damage! I am a male now. :wow: Back to female!!!!!!! :assimilated:

You scored as Carl.

Congrats! You are Carl, the ulitmate Trekkie!! Everyone knows that when it comes to Trek, you're #1 in knowledge. You love Trek and aren't afraid to show it

Carl 53%

Steve 47%

Kate 0%