Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Patrick Stewart to Trek Again?

Even appearing human, he would still be my favorite.. if he remains with any of his remnant android looks, his eyes still could be gold. And he could always have his hair still be dark brown/black

But the real question is..........should he or shouldn't he keep the beer gut?..... :(

What beer gut? Brent Spiner has never been the hard body type but he certainly doesn't have a beer gut.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Even appearing human, he would still be my favorite.. if he remains with any of his remnant android looks, his eyes still could be gold. And he could always have his hair still be dark brown/black

But the real question is..........should he or shouldn't he keep the beer gut?..... :(

What beer gut? Brent Spiner has never been the hard body type but he certainly doesn't have a beer gut.

Brent may have been a bit heavier in Nemesis... but not a beer gut. And anyways, in pics I have seen from Threshold and of course him as Arik Soong he does not look like he is in bad shape.

I agree with my man Kor.....Data had a beer gut, and it was hilirious.

I really hope they make another Trek movie, that'd be awesome for us fans, but hopefully it doesn't fail like the last one did.

A new series?

There's talk that if they do another series, they will wait some time after Enterprise has had it's run.

Sort of like TOS to TNG.................

Oh crap...........

That's 30 years!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's talk that if they do another series, they will wait some time after Enterprise has had it's run.

Sort of like TOS to TNG.................

Oh crap...........

That's 30 years!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it was 18 years between series (not including movies of course), not 30. :dontgetit:

TOS 1966-1969

TNG 1987-1994