Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Worf in Nemesis...

I was watching Nemesis a while ago, and I thought of something. If Worf was security chief again, shouldn't he have a gold division color, like he did on TNG, instead of red? Just wondering.

I was watching Nemesis a while ago, and I thought of something. If Worf was security chief again, shouldn't he have a gold division color, like he did on TNG, instead of red? Just wondering.

He's not there as security chief officially. He is on the Enterprise-E for the wedding but is still serving in his old capacity, for old time's sake. At the end of the movie, he may be the new first officer since Martin Madden is not seen in canon.

I thought command officers wore red, technical and security wore yellow, and science and medical wore blue. Worf may have been there as security chief, but he was definitely in the command family. He was, after all, captain of the Defiant in ST8:FC.

*cracks open topic*

^ Definetly

A question that I have.

Why was he their in the first place?

He's there for the wedding.

Yeah, but why does he serve on the Enterprise again?

Isn't he suppost to be on DS9?

(Please keep in mind that i've only seen DS9 season 1 & 2)

Well this is a spoiler of Worf at the end of DS9, so read at your own risk

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Worf becomes the Federation Ambassador to Qo'noS

He might have been on a diplomatic mission?

Yeah, but why does he serve on the Enterprise again?

Isn't he suppost to be on DS9?

(Please keep in mind that i've only seen DS9 season 1 & 2)

The main reason is that the director of Nemesis couldn't care less about Trek history or continuity. He said so himself.

hehe

I'm not gonna read the spoiler. All that I know of Worf at the end is that he gets really angry about Dax taking on a new host.

I suspect that will have something to do with it.

Anyway, I'll find out soon enough.

I'm getting season 3 & 4 for Xmas.

Only 3 more to go!

The main reason is that the director of Nemesis couldn't care less about Trek history or continuity. He said so himself

That's my pet piv about these directors not caring about trek history just like in Star Trek 2 we seen what happne when you get someone who does not pay attention and not watch TOS.

Brian

The main reason is that the director of Nemesis couldn't care less about Trek history or continuity. He said so himself

That's my pet piv about these directors not caring about trek history just like in Star Trek 2 we seen what happne when you get someone who does not pay attention and not watch TOS.

Brian

If you're refering to the Khan-Chekov thing, that is more Walter Koenig's fault. He read the script and saw the goof but wanted a bigger part so he didn't correct it.

But I agree that Baird was a terrible choice. He wanted to make an action movie instead of a Star Trek movie. He had to be corrected several times that certain things he wanted would not happen in Star Trek. That should have been their first hint that he wasn't the right guy.