Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

A Reference To "Yesterday's Enterprise"?

I haven't seen "Yesterday's Enterprise" in a while, but I was reading in another forum that in "Yesterday's Enterprise" they mention a planet named Archer IV. Is this one of the planets Mirror Hoshi mentioned on "In A Mirror Darkly" when she was looking at Captain Archer's biography? In the biography of Jonathan Archer it mentions how Archer became such a hero that two planets were named after him.

This must be one of the planets they were talking about. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Gamera

Thats probably what she was talking about. In "Nemesis" we also saw a list of ships and one of them was named the USS Archer.

I haven't seen "Yesterday's Enterprise" in a while, but I was reading in another forum that in "Yesterday's Enterprise" they mention a planet named Archer IV. Is this one of the planets Mirror Hoshi mentioned on "In A Mirror Darkly" when she was looking at Captain Archer's biography? In the biography of Jonathan Archer it mentions how Archer became such a hero that two planets were named after him.

This must be one of the planets they were talking about. What are your thoughts?

Archer VI is the planet from "Strange New World". It was the first uninhabited planet Enterprise visited and it was eventually named after Archer. The other planet is known as "Archer's Planet" and is located in the Gamma Trianguli system.

This is what Memory Alpha has about planets named after Archer:

Archer's Planet is a planet in the Gamma Trianguli sector of Federation space. It was named for 22nd Century Earth Starfleet Captain Jonathan Archer.

Archer IV is a planet located in the Archer system. It was named in honor of Captain Jonathan Archer, it being the first planet his crew surveyed on their historic mission of exploration in 2151.

I've included a link to Memory Alpha's page on Archer IV in the above quote if you want more information.