I'm wondering if Trek Novels are still Popular  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Buy Trek Novels?

• Yes, all of them.
    • Yes, some of them.
    • I used to but not any more.
    • Never did.
    • Other.

Only TNG novels. I actually try to collect all of them, and I'm almost done, it's very hard to get some of them. I still don't know if I should buy the latest one, 'Death In Winter'. I think I'll buy it in order to complete my collection, but I most certainly won't read it. I'm NOT interested in this whole P/C shipper thingy. *ack* :biggrin: B) :hug:

I just think that the latest novels aren't as good as they used to be, I remember good books like 'Q-In-Law' or 'Dark Mirror' (I can only speak for TNG novels, though, I hardly know anything about novels of other series, but I did read Vovager's 'Homecoming' and 'The Farther Shore' and I kinda liked them).

I wasn't impressed with that whole 'A Time To...' series and I most certainly will be even less impressed with 'Death In Winter' ( :bow: :bow: )...

I do like the 'Titan' series, though, so there's still something interesting for me to buy.... And, of course, the 'Stargazer' series is ok as well, though even those books are getting somewhat er... less interesting. I don't know if it's just me who thinks like that, though. :)

I buy all of the TOS,TNG,Voyager and DS9 novels. I always buy them from Barnes&Noble.com. They always have what you need and ship them to you at warp speed. A lot of times I get behind in the novels and have to order about 10 at a time to catch up but I do eventually read them all. I like reading the novels better than watching the series sometimes. Many of the novels would make excellent movies.

i buy if they peak my interest. i buy a lot at my local library's used book sale each year.i have some from every series except ent. but i will buy them in a store. i've stopped for a while since my one bookstore got rid of without notice their 10% off discount program with their card.

tm