Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

Funny first date stories?

I was talking with a buddy today about first dates, and he had some interesting stories. The only one I have though that is interesting is my first date (And follow-up the next day) with Krissy...

It was way back in the time of 7th grade. I asked her if she would like to go ice skating at the ice rink on Friday night for the Friday Nigh DJ Skate. She said yes. Why, I'll never know, she won't say. But it was obvious that we liked each other. Anyways, it turned out that it wasn't the two of us by ourselves I had been hoping for. several of her friends were there, with a camera. Towards the end of the night, pictures were being taken rather liberally, and one of Krissy's friends asked me to pose with Krissy. Since it was, Technically a date, she decided to take a commemorative picture. I have always been an opportunistic son of a biscuit, and that night was no different. as her friend snapped the picture, I struck the first shot in what would, thankfully, turn out to be a long relationship. I landed a big kiss right on her cheek. I don't think even roses turn as red as she did.

The next day, I walked her home from school, and we sat on her porch talking for about an hour. somehow, she ended up in my lap, and she asked me finally. "What did you mean by that kiss?" Well, Mr. Opportunity-Taker wasn't going to let a second shot slip away. All I said was "This". I placed my hand gently on her cheek and kissed her. I thought for sure I was a dead man. Especially since not 2 seconds later, her older brother (Known to all here as Hardcharginsarge) arrived home from football practice. but, as Mr. Bugs Bunny might say, "It's the beginning of a beautiful Friendship". Now, after...geeze, has it been 8 years? Krissy and I are no longer middle-school Boyfriend/Girlfriend, we're married and have kids. A funny and rather odd way to start a pretty good relationship.

Wow. You found the perfect girl for you on your first date? That is really rare. Congratulations. Sheesh, I had to go through dozens of girls before I found one that I wanted to spend my life with.

What he's not telling you, Kor, is that they were together a month, then broke up. He dated two other girls in that time, and Krissy dated another guy. after 4 or 5 months, though, they got together again. But, still, it is rare. And I'm in the same boat as you, Kor. When I was in HS I was what one might call a "Playa". It seemed like every two weeks I was with someone new. Dozens upon Dozens of first dates, and usually that's about as far as it went. As far as a funny first date? oh, probably Homecoming my Sophomore year. it was all going good until she insisted on taking me out on the dance floor during one of them grindin' songs. I suppose the best way to describe that night was that I ate, drank, and made a fool of myself. No surprise, that was also the last date with said girl.

My most awkward "first date" was when I made a date with this girl and didn't realize until I got to her house that she lived in the same house as another girl I was dating..........who ended up being her sister...... :biggrin:

Needless to say, it was a very awkward encounter.............................

Another one comes to mind. I made a date with this really cute girl who drove a Good Humour Ice Cream truck. I was working at a gas station at the time and she used to come in all the time. She invited me to her house after we both got off work. She lived on a farm way out in a place called Madonna,Md. (I am NOT kidding about the name of that town.... :bow: ). Anyway, when we got to the house, we both had to change our clothes since we were still in work clothes. So she got into her shower and I started to change. As soon as I got my shirt off, her mother (who I had never met and she had never met me) walks by and sees me with my shirt off and hears her daughter in the shower.. :bow: ...She took one look at me, gave me one of these.. B) ......and called for her husband.....I was then summoned downstairs by both the parents who proceeded to give me a lecture about them NEVER wanting to see me in their daughter's room again. Nothing I could say would convince them that I had not just had sex with their daughter. It wouldn't have been THAT bad if I had indeed just had sex with her but I got nothing out of the deal except a hard time. Needless to say, the relationship was doomed........

Edited by Kor37

Okay, I don't have that many funny first date stories, but here's a classic:

I told a friend of mine that I liked this guy, and my friend told him (I still haven't forgiven him). So, the guy asked me out (and of course I said yes). Well, I get all ready to go, when my brother, Luke, hands me something. At first I don't notice and stuff it in my pocket, but when I am in the car, I pull it out.

It turns out Luke gave me some condoms.

:bow:

I'm not sure my date noticed that I was carrying some rubbers with me (I sure hope he didn't). It didn't work out anyway (a whole different, boring story).

But when I got home, I freaked out. Luke was just sitting there in his room, reading yet another "Sports Illustrated" issue, and I started yelling. He just told me that most guys aren't careful.

That wasn't that funny, but it was sure embarassing. B)

I have another one, which isn't really mine, it's my sister's (sister in-law). But I had a huge role.

My brother went to Maryland State, right near where we live. He met this pretty (but kinda preppy) girl named Jolie Fay Carter. Jolie had.....let's just says she had TONS of experience. Anyway, they became friends, which was an unusal thing for my brother (let's just say he's more of the love 'em or leave 'em type) and then one day, he comes to me (it was when he came home on a weekend) and we sit down, and he asks me if he should ask her out. :biggrin: I was shocked, because why would he come to me? I was a fair number of years younger than him, and I had just gotten my first regular boyfriend. He was the jock, I was the geek. So why would he come to me? So I told him some things I would like if someone like him was asking me out. He did them, and she said yes.

The next night, we got a knock on our door. I open the door, and a light brown-haired girl (wearing the newest chic blazer and plaid bermuda shorts. I also noticed the sixteen tons of make-up she had on) grabs me by the shoulders and basically yells, "You have to help me!" So, I was wondering who the heck she was, until I saw her work tag that had her picture and her name on it. It was Jolie. She came to ME for fashion advice and conversation tips with my BROTHER. ME. GEEKUM ULTIMATEM. She was litterally on the verge of a break-down. She told me she had never gone out with a friend before, and what would happen if it didn't work? It was obvious she had watched one too many Meg Ryan movies. I helped her the best I could (which was not much). She told me later that my brother thought that she looked extra fab that night (whoo! I could be a make-up artist or something).

The even more ironic thing was that they went out for around two years, and then they got married. All because of lil' geeky me. Well, not all because of me.

Those were my weird stories. I felt I should contribute. :bow:

I was talking with a buddy today about first dates, and he had some interesting stories. The only one I have though that is interesting is my first date (And follow-up the next day) with Krissy...

It was way back in the time of 7th grade. I asked her if she would like to go ice skating at the ice rink on Friday night for the Friday Nigh DJ Skate. She said yes. Why, I'll never know, she won't say. But it was obvious that we liked each other. Anyways, it turned out that it wasn't the two of us by ourselves I had been hoping for. several of her friends were there, with a camera. Towards the end of the night, pictures were being taken rather liberally, and one of Krissy's friends asked me to pose with Krissy. Since it was, Technically a date, she decided to take a commemorative picture. I have always been an opportunistic son of a biscuit, and that night was no different. as her friend snapped the picture, I struck the first shot in what would, thankfully, turn out to be a long relationship. I landed a big kiss right on her cheek. I don't think even roses turn as red as she did.

The next day, I walked her home from school, and we sat on her porch talking for about an hour. somehow, she ended up in my lap, and she asked me finally. "What did you mean by that kiss?" Well, Mr. Opportunity-Taker wasn't going to let a second shot slip away. All I said was "This". I placed my hand gently on her cheek and kissed her. I thought for sure I was a dead man. Especially since not 2 seconds later, her older brother (Known to all here as Hardcharginsarge) arrived home from football practice. but, as Mr. Bugs Bunny might say, "It's the beginning of a beautiful Friendship". Now, after...geeze, has it been 8 years? Krissy and I are no longer middle-school Boyfriend/Girlfriend, we're married and have kids. A funny and rather odd way to start a pretty good relationship.

That surprised the freeking hell out of me when you did that!

You almost were. I almost strangled you.

This is also my funniest first date story, just so ya know.

I'm the typical nerd, I've never been on a date

Same here.. but I added to the fact on the ground, I just never was interested in anybody when I was in school and even for a little while afterwards, and I always kept myself so busy there would never had been time to devote to another without them feeling neglected. So that is the reason I have not dated.

There is someone I have liked a great deal for about a year now.. but right now we are just really good friends.

My most awkward "first date" was when I made a date with this girl and didn't realize until I got to her house that she lived in the same house as another girl I was dating..........who ended up being her sister...... ^_^

:( :( that is just too funny.

I went on a line up date once - the guy brought his mother and I had to sit in the back seat.

I went on a double date with my best friend, who didn't want to go alone on a date with this fellow

We went to see a horror movie. I grabbed "my dates" sleeve at one point, and pulled on it so hard, I ripped it out of the arm hole.

Hm....funny first dates? I dunnow. Plenty of stories about narrowly avoiding being asked on dates by some creepy guys (There's an advantage to being a Corpsmen right there, the Marines ALWAYS have your back!)

My first date with Jim was pretty funny. Actually, the fact that I tamed such a wild beast of a player is funny. We had met while he was married, and then ran into each other a couple years later at Great Mistakes (When he was cross-rating to GM), and met at the bowling alley. I felt sorry for him because he told me about his divorce, so I agreed to go out with him. He took me to see some horror movie, and I got so freaked out by one of the scenes I actually ended up spilling the popcorn all over him! He had grease stains from the butter all over...I told him at the end of the night I'd make it up to him, and we could have a "Do Over". the second date went better...no spilled popcorn. To this day, if we watch a scary movie together, he keeps the popcorn away from me...

It doesn't matter. I haven't. Not because nobody loves me. I've been asked out but I've always been to embarrased to say "yes". If I did, where would we go? I don't know how to kiss :look:

When I was having lunch at high school last year I asked some girls I knew, most being what people would call the A-list, why I couldn't get a girl. They said it wasn't because I was geak (they said I kept that in check), it wasn't my looks (they said I look a little above normal), and it wasn't how I interacted with them (they said I was fun... well I did make fun of myself to get them out of bad moods). It was because I was the 'nice guy'. They told me I had everything going for me it was just I was to nice and not wild enough to get a date... after that I left and banged my head on a wall for the rest of lunch.

Edited by Capt_Picard

The "nice guy" rarely gets an A list girl. He can probably get a B list girl if he was outgoing and not too shy.

It doesn't matter. I haven't. Not because nobody loves me. I've been asked out but I've always been to embarrased to say "yes". If I did, where would we go? I don't know how to kiss :look:

Cara, Dinner and a movie works pretty good. Just remember, if he asks, he pays. If any guy asks you out then wants you to pay, don't say yes. I learned how to kiss at in Middle School, behind the science building, lol. And before any of you wierdos get any bad ideas, kissing IS as far is it went...that time...

I learned how to kiss at in Middle School, behind the science building, lol. And before any of you wierdos get any bad ideas, kissing IS as far is it went...that time...

But........wasn't it Krissy that taught you?.......... :look:

No, Krissy and I didn't meet until a couple years ago

But our understanding is that Krissy DOES occassionally make sure you are doing it right......... :look:

Thanks you two, but she lives in the UK and I can't leave the state of PA due to legal trouble, let alone leave the country :lol:

What the ....? Good Heavens above! Now now Justin what is this kissing I here?

I'll have none of that thank you! Stop with this stuff its getting on my nerves. :hug:

I request moderators to remove those posts and if I hear anything like that from either of you I will report it. Hear? :lol:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx