Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek

Just recieved my Mini Busts of Data and Picard from Sideshow Toy..I think they are pretty neat..I already have Spock and Kirk mini busts..

Sideshow Toy

The Picard one would look quite nice on my desk... I want to have it :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

Andorian Mini Bust

I've always liked the Andorian race.In TOS and on now on Enterprise. Just pre-ordered this bust..I think it is so neat looking..It'll look good in my home. Love the Blueskin.. :look:

Looks like Commander Riker is the next Star Trek mini bust for me to purchase. I have all of the others..They are pretty neat..I wonder who will be next. I really wish they would make a few female trek characters..Perhaps in time..Here's pic..

Click for Spoiler:

Riker.jpg

Looks like Commander Riker is the next Star Trek mini bust for me to purchase. I have all of the others..They are pretty neat..I wonder who will be next. I really wish they would make a few female trek characters..Perhaps in time..Here's pic..

Click for Spoiler:

Riker.jpg

Have you seen this post yet RikerChick ? :huh:

those are nice. i'm looking forward the the janway and seven of nine mini bust that are supposed to come out sometime this year. i wish i could own all the mini bust. but i am just one person with a tiny budget that must pick and choose what i really really want and don't want.

tm ^_^

I finally bought the Picard one. ^_^

It's on my desk now. And it looks great next to my pictures of Pat ^_^ !

Mrs. Captain Picard

Congrats on your purchase, Mrs.Picard. They do look really well done. A little pricey though. I think I'll stick with season sets for now.

Thanks, Indy ^_^

And I agree, they are really expensive - but look awesome ^_^ .

I only wanted to buy one of them, and that was Jean-Luc :)

I wouldn't have the money to buy all of them B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

So cool that you were able to get the Picard one Mrs P! Yeah, they are expensive but they are well done. I like them a lot. BTW, I just noticed your pic in your profile..That's a cool Picard wall you've got there.. ^_^

So cool that you were able to get the Picard one Mrs P! Yeah, they are expensive but they are well done. I like them a lot. BTW, I just noticed your pic in your profile..That's a cool Picard wall you've got there.. B)

Thank you! I'm so glad that they finally have started to sell them here in Germany B)

(the pic is just a part of the entire wall - I have two walls like that, call me obsessed :laugh: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have the Data bust (surprise surprise!:clap:)

They did a good job with him, but he has this terrified expression on his face! *giggles*

They did a good job with him, but he has this terrified expression on his face!  *giggles*

He does look scared for some reason! lol..Other than that they did a good job on him..On all of them really..I like the Worf one alot as well.

They did a good job with him, but he has this terrified expression on his face!  *giggles*

He does look scared for some reason! lol..Other than that they did a good job on him..On all of them really..I like the Worf one alot as well.

Indeed!:P Are they going to do the whole TNG gang, like the girls and all that?

Indeed!:P Are they going to do the whole TNG gang, like the girls and all that?

I'm hoping that they do the whole TNG cast. I know that Riker is going to be available for purchase next month I believe..As of yet they have not done any female characters from any of the Trek shows..Which is a little disappointing to me..Perhaps in time..I would like them to do Troi and Crusher..And Uhura too!