Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

Anticipation

I was only 4 when voyager started and I didn't even know what it was, I only started watching it half way through the last season (my brother got me into it). I wonder what it would be like to see the commercials for the next episode and have to wait for it to come. I thew that P/T was going to happen when I watched the re-runs from the 1st episode on, so it wasn't the same. Did you have any idea?

No, I didn't. At some point you could see where it was going but not at first. Kind of like Enterprise now. Will any of the guys get together with T'Pol or Hoshi? Only a few hints so far but no real indication.

I don't have any idea why, but for some reason I'm hoping for Trip and Hoishi. Again don't no why!

and in the episode where they thought Hoishi died, Trip seemed really sad. so mabye I'm right.

A Trip/Hoshi thing would be kinda cool, but the reason he was so sad when he thought Hoshi had died was because he blamed himself for her death.

I think it's safe to assume that T'pol will remain neutral and won't "hook" up with anyone..But I'll discuss this in the Enterprise forum.

I started watching st tng with my dad when I was 10 ( mind you I am only 22) so for 12 years every episode of trek was new and exciting to me. I think for the most part the yonger you are the harder it is to wait for something. yet with all the reruns ( as devoted a fan as I am) there is just a smalll number of times you can watch them without knowing all the words and all the action ( it just startes getting Boring) :laugh:

I started watching st tng with my dad when I was 10 ( mind you I am only 22) so for 12 years every episode of trek was new and exciting to me.  I think for the most part the yonger you are the harder it is to wait for something.  yet with all the reruns ( as devoted a fan as I am) there is just a smalll number of times you can watch them without knowing all the words and all the action ( it just startes getting Boring) :laugh:

I disagree, I never get bored with Star Trek. As I said in another post someplace here, I have been watching Star Trek since I was 5 days old. Yes, since I was 5 days old lol. That was in March of 1969, so you can imagine how many times I have seen all of the episodes from all the series.

I never get bored with them.

I don't think you ever outgrow the anticipation. I remember over the course of last year feeling like I was going to die waiting for each season of the TNG DVDs to be released. That was as much torture as I have ever experienced!! I'm in my late 30's - I never get bored watching TNG or any of the other Trek series I have watched.