Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which of these three?

Fighting Reality Series  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these reality fighting series is your favorite?

• Ultimate Fighter
    • The Contender
    • Tough Enough
    • none
    • other

I don't usually care for reality shows, but I do like these three. Out of the three, I would say that Tough Enough (WWE Reality Show) is my favorite. I've seen all three seasons and have really enjoyed them. I've seen a few episodes of "The Contender" and only the second season of Ultimate Fighter (Hours of watching the entire season on Spike TV yesterday) and I enjoyed it

So my favs. in order would be

Tough Enough

Ultimate Fighter

The Contender

None for me also. I don't like any reality shows, I watch TV to escape reality, that's probally why I love Sci-fi and Fantasy so much!

I don't watch any of them, but I think The Contender is the toughest. Ultimate Fighting is a lot tougher than simply boxing or fake wrestling.

contender, in boxing it seems you can use different stratagies to win against a better opponent. ultimate fighting the baddest normal wins period.

I watch Survivor and have watched it every Thursday for the past 4 years (while it's season is running). None of the others though.

Mandy, am I going to have to start sending Survivor DVD's now too? :cheers:

I watch Survivor and have watched it every Thursday for the past 4 years (while it's season is running). None of the others though.

No! I watched one season all the way through and I don't want to watch it. I don't like reality TV. Are you trying to turn me into a TV addict? :cheers:

No! I watched one season all the way through and I don't want to watch it. I don't like reality TV. Are you trying to turn me into a TV addict? :cheers:

:) Which season did you watch, what year? Do you remember who won?

I think it was the first or second season. With that annoying chick from The View who I liked then and can't stand now.

I think it was the first or second season. With that annoying chick from The View who I liked then and can't stand now.

That was the second season, the show is still basically the same but in some ways has changed and I don't have any problem with Elizabeth though I don't think I've ever watched even a single show of "The View". I can't stand Rosie or Whoopie.

You couldn't pay me to watch The View, I'm going off interviews and clips I've seen.

We're taking the thread off topic lol

You couldn't pay me to watch The View, I'm going off interviews and clips I've seen.

We're taking the thread off topic lol

That's ok, the next person to post can get it back on track lol

Anyway, I really enjoy Survivor though I think they're running out of steam after 16 seasons. I'm glad to see them go back to Africa, Season 3 (in Africa) as a favorite of mine.