Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Cell Phones

Phones  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have A Cell Phone?

• Yes
    • No

Technically, yea, but I broke it after dropping it. Going to get a new phone soon, but from me it's a no so far.

Yup i have 2..a Nokia- 6670 and a samsung-d500 and next week i am planning(if debbie lets me) on buying a SDA11 with full internet connections...so i can even post here while i am sat on the bus :blush:

Yes I do, actually it is the second one I have owned because my first one became possessed, had a coniption fit and croaked one or two days before the end of the first contract I had. And sadly the possession and fit happened right as I was taking my Organic Chemistry final exam. :blush 2: :drool:

Yeah, I have three cell phones, I only use one of them, though, I can't always carry three cell phones with me. :drool:

I have 5 different cell phones, mostly for work. The one I carry is just about attached to my hip. I can't go anywhere without it.

AAA (the auto club) & cell phones - don't leave home without them. Seriously, I commute through several miles of rural country roads. I mainly use the phone for emergencies but I have had to call AAA more than once :drool:

AE, I have something called a tracfone - there's no contract - you buy the phone and purchase airtime as needed - you can buy a year card or 60 day cards. Since I only have mine for emergencies it works great for me.

All I have is a cell phone, I haven't need a home phone for over two years now. Can't see any scense in paying two companies for the same service that I get with my cell.

I have had several cell phones since like 1992. Used to have both cell and regular. In fact, the regular had two lines(one for internet and one for regular calls). When I got Comcast for internet, I got rid of the regular phones. Have not needed them ever since.

I cannot go anywhere without my cell phone....I go crazy. I just can't handle the thought of not having it. I feel naked without it. I really don't talk on it all the much, and I hate how people can always get ahold of me, but still I have to have it with me always...

No.

I've never had one. I have a terrible credit rating.

:blush 2:

(Hey, I got a ton of credit cards my freshman year in community college and I went nuts......., but I mostly bought Trek stuff, so that's okay right? :laugh: )

I suppose a cell phone would be convenient some times, but I haven't missed not having one. I doubt I'll ever own or use one.

I cannot go anywhere without my cell phone....I go crazy. I just can't handle the thought of not having it. I feel naked without it.

I am kinda not much on phones... however, since it is now only one of two ways I can talk to my best friend, I cannot stand to leave my phone behind.

I have a cell phone. I do not have a land line at home as with roommates it is much more convenient for us to all just have cell phones of our own. I also prefer having a cell phone anyway since I have it on me at all times so I never have to worry about missing a call in an emergency or not getting a message that was left with a roommate. It also leaves me with a guarenteed way of contacting someone for help if I am having an emergency or my car breaks down.

No.

(Hey, I got a ton of credit cards my freshman year in community college and I went nuts......., but I mostly bought Trek stuff, so that's okay right? :bow: )

I suppose a cell phone would be convenient some times, but I haven't missed not having one. I doubt I'll ever own or use one.

Not all Cell Phones require any kind of credit, APW. Check into Go-Phones, Boost, and TrakPhone. They are pay as you go. Go-Phones, by the way, are run by Cingulair, and T-Mobile also has a Pay as you Go option.

I have a Cell Phone, but I can't turn it on at work. However, it does stay with me in my briefcase, and I check it for messages during my prep period and at lunch. I never leave home without it. Wanna call me? My number is 224-717-****!

I have two cell phones. One's a Samsung X427 that nearly bursts into flames if you turn it on. I stepped on it and shattered the screen. The other one is a Nokia 6010 that was supposed to be a prepaid phone, but I put my sim chip in it from the Samsung one, so that's my phone now. Later this week, I'm gonna upgrade my phone to a black Motorola V3 Razr. I have the prepaid sim chip for the Nokia 6010, plus it's unlocked, so I can use any sim chip in it.

No.

(Hey, I got a ton of credit cards my freshman year in community college and I went nuts......., but I mostly bought Trek stuff, so that's okay right? :biggrin: )

Some services do not require a good credit rating. The pay as you go services like Go Phone.

Yep a Motorolla V180, thinking about getting a new one because i dont always get my text messages with this one

Yep a Motorolla V180, thinking about getting a new one because i dont always get my text messages with this one

On the subject of text messages, I have 14 unread ones, I recieved, on my phone right now. :laugh: