Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Greatest Invention of All Time!

The Mouse  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Mouse Do You Have For Your Computer?

• Laser
    • The Classic Ball Mouse
    • other

I say that jokingly of course, but I remember when I used to have the ball mouse and it always had to be cleaned or it would sometimes not work. It was very frustrating, bless the person who invented the laser mouse :blush: :angry:

I've used the lazer before and currently I am using a ball mouse. Often it gets stuck or lags which leaves me yearning for a lazer mouse again.

I believe both are good inventions. Without the ball there won't be a laser. I like the laser, because you don't have to clean the ball.

Laser, both at college and at home. We did try numberless amounts of wireless mice but the cursor kept sticking.

Ball mouse... I'm not planning on buying a laser mouse - why should I, the old one is still working. :drool: :)

I really dont' see that much of a difference and I use both - one at home the other at work.

I also use different hands at work and home so I'll reduce the stress on either hand. I actually miss the keybord command days of DOS because keys are faster to me than a mouse. And I really will be glad when we have some sort of hand device that you can direct at the screen w/out a mouse.

I really dont' see that much of a difference and I use both - one at home the other at work.

I also use different hands at work and home so I'll reduce the stress on either hand. I actually miss the keybord command days of DOS because keys are faster to me than a mouse. And I really will be glad when we have some sort of hand device that you can direct at the screen w/out a mouse.

Are you refering to something like a laser pointer that interacts with the screen, TUH?

We have a ball mouse here, but the ones at work are lasers. we have 6 computers at work, but we only use the mouse regularly with one of them. 4 of the 6 are touchscreens (Git-R-Done!) so the mouse is pointless. the makeline computer, we use the mouse to set up the makeline screen, but that's about it. One motion per day with the mouse on that computer. the computer in my office (Jees, that sounds funny) is the only one we have to use the mouse with. the monitor isn't a touch screen.

Laser mouse here, and it's wireless.

PS.: My keybord is wireless, too.

:laugh:

I think is the Computer which start before the internet

Sorry, what?

The Classic Ball Mouse at home, Laser at work.

;) I voted for the laser mouse,i used to hate the ball mouse,always sticking coz some tiny bit of dust gets stuck inside :laugh: