Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Culpepper is OFY

Daunte Culpepper, the Minnesota Vikings' Starting Quarterback, is done for the year. Culpepper injured his knee Sunday, and underwent tests Monday on said knee. He is done, backup Brad Johnson will take his place.

the Vikings are in 3rd Place in the NFC North at 2-5, Ahead of the 1-6 Packers and behind the 3-4 Lions and the Division Leading Chicago Bears (4-3)

:eek: yes, Jim there are a lot of sad faces in Vikingland. This year goes from bad to worse (i.e. the "Love Boat" incident, for one). The only bright side to this is that........tada!......we are still ahead of the Packers! :dude: I just had to make that little jab, Jim. All in fun. :dude:

I think their Interception count is even now, but by the numbers, Favre is having a MUCH better year than Culpepper was...Favre WAS at least for a few weeks leading the league in TD Passes thrown.

Better bring his lawyer along. Besides, I think Him and Mr. Tice will be checking out houses in Houston, pretty soon, especially after the way Brad Johnson played yesterday.