Stephen of Borg

Cappuccino

Do You Drink Cappuccino?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Drink Cappuccino?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is it?

if you do, what flavor do you like? I like a French Vanilla Cappuccino and have it with a Mr. Goodbar. Oh man, talking about taste heaven! Try it sometime, go to your local gas station and get a French Vanilla Cappuccino and buy a Mr. Goodbar. Eat and drink it together, excellent. One of my favorite desserts

Try it sometime, go to your local gas station and get a French Vanilla Cappuccino

Oh yeah..... a gas station is always my first choice of where to buy a cappuccino.............................. B)

I do not drink it.... well unless you count this one powder mix I have which is Mocha (and even then, I still have pretty much a full box. I am just not much of a coffee drinker)

Try it sometime, go to your local gas station and get a French Vanilla Cappuccino

Oh yeah..... a gas station is always my first choice of where to buy a cappuccino.............................. B)

360606[/snapback]

B) I knew someone would say something about that! B)

We have Gas Sations in PA called Sheetz, that sell Fast Food, and they have Coffee Bars like Starbucks, Ahhhhh Sheetz!

We have Gas Sations in PA called Sheetz, that sell Fast Food, and they have Coffee Bars like Starbucks, Ahhhhh Sheetz!

360635[/snapback]

You go into places like Kangaroo (I think it is also sometimes called Circle K) and they have a whole area where you can make different coffees and I think they have cappuccino and possibly espresso. I do not notice it much except for to pass by all the coffee pots and machines on that one shelf area, because I never get coffee.

But usually my dad will run out once a day to Dunkin' Donuts and get a cup of coffee for himself and bring my mom back a French Vanilla coffee. Occasionally he will offer to bring a donut back for me, or a bottle of Mountain Dew if I do not have a soda at home.

360635[/snapback]

Nothin' like a good Sheetz............... B)

360606[/snapback]

B) I knew someone would say something about that! B)

360621[/snapback]

I forgot that a gas station is considered a 3 star restaurant in Georgia..... B)

JUST KIDDING!

Voted No, Not really to keen on Coffee, Only time I will drink it is in the morning if im very Tired but even then its just the normal stuff.

Not that often. But it makes a good after dinner treat every once in while. I mainly drink black coffee though.

During 6 months deployment my division had health supply of Starbuck's coffee. :drool:

Edited by Odie

I don't drink cappuccino, lattes or mochas or any of those other girly drinks. When I drink coffee, I drink COFFEE.......... :)

Edited by Kor37