Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

What was the first episode you saw?

This probably isn't the first episode that I saw,but it is the first episode that i remember watching.It was the episode "Shore Leave".I watched it because of the big white rabbit,not because it was Star Trek.

I am not absolutely sure, but it was early in the first year of the series, when it was on the air, and I think it was "Where No Man Has Gone Before." My sister and I watched Star Trek faithfully while it was on the air, and then the reruns. My father never understood why we repeatedly watched shows where we knew all the dialogue. ( I don't know the dialogue now ... age is catching up with me!)

i didnt know what the 1st show i watched was but i 1st watched st tvh and saw spock  :( it was so amazing! he was flawless in his robe! :) i wanted to watch st tos for the rest of my life from than on! :)  spocks mine! *evil laughs* all mine! I GUESS I AM NOT A TREKKIE I AM A SPOCKIE AS MY FRIEND CALLS ME! :(

Gee, i wonder if that makes me a Data-ie? Too bad that sounds stupid! :(

:( no it dosent sound stupid! in fact my 1st crush on st was data! :( but spock is my baby boy and i shall always love him! :) 1 day i will have his son! and or leonard nimoys son! well i guess if i had leonard id get spock! well to tell the truth i love leonard not spock! spock is like a side lover! :( i am bloody obsessed! :)

This probably isn't the first episode that I saw,but it is the first episode that i remember watching.It was the episode "Shore Leave".I watched it because of the big white rabbit,not because it was Star Trek.

what do you or did you have a thing for rabbits? :) i watch that because of spock and mccoy! :)

In my opinion, "the alternative factor" is one of the worst episodes of Star Trek ever written. It is just so convoluted and disorganized. Ughhh! Still, any Star trek is good Trek! Of couse, I wasn't counting Star Trek TMP! But both are good in their own right.

In my opinion, "the alternative factor" is one of the worst episodes of Star Trek ever written.  It is just so convoluted and disorganized.  Ughhh!  Still, any Star trek is good Trek!  Of couse, I wasn't counting Star Trek TMP!  But both are good in their own right.

But wasn't the question "What was the first Star Trek Episode that you saw"? Not which was the worse..And in my opinion ST:TMP is very underrated..I do like this movie a lot...

"Saw" as opposed to "Watched", the answer is Space Seed. That was in @ '72 or '73 when I was 5 or 6. I lived in an apartment complex then and I can remember one of my friend's parents watching that episode and my finding it intriguing. (The stasis chambers...very interesting stuff.)

I got a chance to see the series on a daily basis in 1977, and I've been hooked ever since.

the first full episode of TOS i saw was "The Cage". The pilot never aired. Never got much into TOS: because of the era..

"Who Watches the Watchers", TNG.

And I was hooked on Star Trek in general.

Strangely enough, the first TOS I saw was a rerun of the pilot.

The first TOS episode that I can remember seeing was the one where Kirk and Company were placed in the O.K. Corral gunfight by the Melkotians....loved the show! :clap: