1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall
    • Combination of any of them
    • None of them, they all have problems!
    • All year

Since I got here in FL the all the seasons are great! Also I don't have to scrape 10 inch of ice off my windows like I did in kansas!

I have to say I like all the seasons. I voted for summer though, because there is nothing like the summer sun on your face and warm summer nights are the best! I'm from California so it helps.

I have problems with all of them! LOL

It's always nice to have the warmer temperatures of spring but here the temperatures fluctuate to much in the spring so it is above freezing for a while and then below freezing. The snow melts, it freezes, it melts, it freezes which leaves slippery sidewalks and lots of dirty slush. Yuck.

Summer is nice unless it gets too hot for me (anything over 80F is too hot for me). If the mosquitos are under control then it is nicer too.

Fall brings the same problems as spring regarding temperature fluctuation.

Winter is great except for shoveling snow and the occassional dip in temperature to "too cold". We are a weird but hardy bunch in Winnipeg. One year we were closing in on a record for the most consecutive days below normal temperatures for our area and people were actually hoping it would stay cold so we could break the record (me included). LOL

I like spring everything looks fresh and nice after the winter. I like to get out in the garden and plant lovely new things for the summer. :o

My season is spring. I find it wonderful and too short in Buffalo. :dude:

Edited by Odie

Spring followed by Autumn

I am glad to see a new poll on seasons started.. mine from two years ago, is soo buried now down in the pages.

I am glad to see a new poll on seasons started.. mine from two years ago, is soo buried now down in the pages.

309623[/snapback]

Not buried so deep that I could not find & merge it. :wink2:

309623[/snapback]

Not buried so deep that I could not find & merge it. :wink2:

309654[/snapback]

oh... my :bow: Thanks AE.. :bow:

Spring, when everything is budding. I love Spring flowers! Fall is a very close second, when the leaves are changing colors. and is beautiful in my area!

I love Fall - the changing colors of the leaves, cooler air, harvest season. Spring can be nice too with flowers, returning color etc. Main downside of both seasons is the rain.