Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Gagh

To kind of continue to talk about Kligons as I did with my last post on this message board

Commander Ricker & Caption Picard both say that they have developed a taste for gagh over the years and like it. Just for fun I was wondering if you think that you could stand eating fresh gagh? (or eat it live . . . as the Klingon’s say it’s a dish best served fresh)

{Besides just eating it live right out of the box it is also served stewed}

Would you try fresh gagh if you were in the ST universe at an authentic Klingon Restaurant?

I know that it’s kind of a silly question, but just for fun.

I guess this could play into one of those dumb “Reality TV programs”

(IMO, . . . well there are probably reality shows that I have not seen that are decent)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I might give it a try once. I think every culture has some foods that others would consider gross. Ethnic restaurants certainly have a place in our culture so I would try Klingon food just like I would try other cultures food here. I use to think escargot was gross until I tried it and now I love it.

Well I guess I should answer too.

I probably would not.

I’m just thinking about picking up a slimy worm and then eating it . . . No . . . no. . . I don’t think I could do it. LOL

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Hmmm Given the recent news about TAS being released on trading cards, GAGH might become the only thing we could afford to eat :bow: , I wonder how much a a pound of the stuff cost's....?