Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

iTunes

Everyone has got mp3 players and iTunes now. I got a 126Mb and it holds one albumn.

In my iTunes, I got:-

David Sneddon: Seven Years- Ten Weeks

Peter Andre: The Long Road Back

Clubmix 2003

R'n'B Dance Mix (my classmate's albumn I imported)

I'm arranging new playlists now and I was wondering what you got. :yawn: :lol: B)

Alterego, you can use CDs in iTunes. All my mp3s are from my mum's old CDs. You can import them into mp3s so if there is a particular song you like on your CD, import it and you can listen to it on a small mp3 player instead of carrying your CDs around.

I still use CDs because I don't approve of downloading anything. Pictures, music or movies as its illegal. Plus, it's not fair on the Artists.

I may get into the whole mp3 thing someday but right now I just ain't inclined to.

I never have reason to need it, at home I got my stereo or PC and on the road, a CD player installed in the car so I always have means to hear music in the places I listen to music.

Maybe someday, if I need to walk more...

I still use CDs because I don't approve of downloading anything. Pictures, music or movies as its illegal. Plus, it's not fair on the Artists.

359100[/snapback]

You have iTunes, but don't use it to download music? It's not illegal when you buy the songs. iTunes, as well as Napster (now) are both legal music download programs. And I'm pretty sure you can use Windows Media Player to place songs on your mp3 player. Not using iTunes for downloading defeats it's purpose.

I use iTunes, and don't even buy CDs anymore, nor do I use illegal file sharing programs for music. I gladly play 99 cents for superior audio quality, high speed downloads, no spyware/viruses, and legal music files.

I will admit I don't have iTunes specifically, but my music collection is fairly large, consisting of 85% techno (by my last inventory check which was during this past month)

Most of the techno out there is over the internet, and I download a lot of it, but that's because a lot of the techno artists out there just have their music available for download. However, I do not fully agree with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which is the main document made by the US Congress that forbids illegal downloading of copyrighted music. I still think that 99c a song is too expensive. However, I do still buy my music. I found a site that sells songs relatively cheap. The site is allofmp3.com. They sell songs based on how big they are, which means you pay more for a higher quality song. It's still pretty cheap. You can get a 320kbps (High Quality) mp3 for about 25c.

I myself also "still" use cd's because of my car and my limited resources of money to buy mp3 players such as iPods and the such. However, I do have all my music in digital forms on my computer, which provides a HUGE convenience for me, providing index utilities and the ability to mix songs onto a cd.

You really wanna post my itunes playlist? :lol: I've got a lot of music.. and about 90% of it i have downloaded illegally!

I have some songs of the following artists, to name a few:

AC/DC Live

D12

System Of A Down

Weird(sp?) Al

Audioslave

Arch Enemy

Black Eyed Peas

Daft Punk

Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show

etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc..

448 music files, 1.2days, 1.79gigs of music.

I have iTunes, and I have 652 songs in it, taking up 3.08GBs of my HD. I use the iTunes music store, but I have "illegally" downloaded a few songs. The music consists of mostly metal. I have 45 Metallica songs alone, some other songs from Motley Crue, Testament, Pantera, Megadeth, etc... Wanna here an awesome metal song, try "Trial By Fire" by "Testament."