• green
    • blue
    • purple
    • black
    • brown
    • other

Guess!?!

ummmm, red?? Did I get it?? :clap:

Yep, with black being a close second. I mean, my hubby looks soooo sexy in that red uniform!

:clap: LOL!

Usually red is not a favorite for me but... you know when I think, red does look great when a certain favorite guy of mine wore a red uniform :clap:

BLACK

Black is mine. or should a say one of my favorite colors, my birthstone is Amethyst and I like that as well, also dark green dark blue, and shades of white, yellow and gray. so basicly any colors that are darker in shade.. :blink:

I knew it, blue is everyones favorite choice! Actually I read an article in National Geographic about how blue is preffered by most people and why. Did you know that most kids go thru a phase in which red is their fav!

I knew it, blue is everyones favorite choice!  Actually I read an article in National Geographic about how blue is preffered by most people and why.  Did you know that most kids go thru a phase in which red is their fav!

I heard that somewhere....I guess that is where. Yes I agree that many of my young students pick red as their favorite. Many also pick pink....but as far back as I can remeber I have always really liked green, red was always rather low on my favorite list

For years and years and years I loved blue...any shade of dark blue.But for the past year or so I'm finding myself attracted to the color yellow....don't know why.

For years and years and years I loved blue...any shade of dark blue.But for the past year or so I'm finding myself attracted to the color yellow....don't know why.

its ok, yellow is a great color..though for me it has to be a soft pastel shade of yellow.

Blue...always has been,always will be....

though I will admit that as i grow older I like darker and darker shades of blue

:clap:

Edited by admiralpeewee

I have 3 favorite colors -

red, red, and red!

I also like green, and shades of tan, brown, & off-white.