Sign in to follow this  
v_seven

Episode Question

I'm hoping someone can help me, I just completed my Voyager DVD set and I'm looking for the episode with the duplicate crew from the demon planet, i'm guessing it's in the 5th yr. Does anyone know its name?

Course: Oblivion. Sixth Year, I believe. Excellent attention to detail in this ep. It can be told that this is not the regular Voyager crew because Paris has two pips on his collar despite being demoted in Thirty Days on the real Voyager.

Welcome back v_seven!

Thanks Jack.... I'm goin to watch it later and look a Tom's collar. It's nice to be back, I missed our hockey chats, the Leafs look strong this year

Super episode.

For like the first half of the episode I was wondering about the pips.

I just kinda figured that he gotten a different uniform and they forgot to change 'em around or something.

Anyway, was really good.

It still would have been interesting if the voyager crew actually did find the ship in tact at least a bit. I realize it would have started a HUGE conflict with the storyline, but it still would have been cool to see.

I also have a question:

When the Captain and B'Elanna were examining the "silver blood", it touched her thumb and then duplicated it. Now as we learn in this episode, it was also capable of duplicating mechanical parts as well as organic. Now it was touching other objects before this: such as the tube it was collected in and the science station. However, it didn't duplicate these parts. So I'm wondering, was there something I missed about the silver blood being able to think? They said that it had never been centient untill it duplicated Harry and Tom, so I wouldn't think so. Or this this one of those things that I just need to accept as one of the "mysteries" of the series?

I also thought that this was a good episode. It was a little depressing, but good none the less.