Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Crazy question

Do guys find skinny girls more attractive than rounded girls?

Yes that definately open the door to painful honsest truths, but I was wondering. I am just massively curious as to what men really want from women physically. I read in cosmo thst the puppy fat that some women have in their twenties was somewhat alluring and others have said they hate boney women because they can feel thier bones ro they apppear too fragile.

So what is the bottom line. Is the media representation of women as only being sexy and thin true or is their something that isn't being told to us???

I dunno, if you look at pics of me and my girl, she has my fav. body type, nice and sporty, I like athletic girls

Why does it matter what "guys" want? If all a guy is interested in is the "packaging" you're better off without him. You should worry about being healthy and finding someone who cares about you as a person. Although I will say I had a roommate who looked anorexic and one guy told her she'd look really good if she gained ten pounds.

The media image of women is truly misogynistic. I am old enough that I don't really care personally but I worry terribly about my little nieces and the hostile world they have to grow up in. B)

I've heard alot of guys say that certain girls "Look like they'd break too easy" because they were so skinny. Some guys like really thin girls, some like the bigger girls. It depends on the guy's style.

Healthy = attractive.

I just want the girl to take care of herself. There are way too many medical issues that can arise from being severely over or under-weight. She doesn't have to fit Hollywood's image as long as I know she values her own health. If she does, then she's alot more likely to value the health of our kids as well as my own.

For the most part, I agree with Ace. If they look healthy, they can be any shape and be attractive. My girlfriend has got some curves on her, and she looks GORGEOUS for it. She doesn't believe me when I tell her that, but I don't mind telling her often either. B)

BUT, that would mean nothing if she wasn't a total sweetheart either. I've known some knockouts who repulsed me with their personalities.

looks really never have mattered to me at all, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer a healthy look. I usually tend to love and care more about their spirit, what's on the inside, rather than all I can see on the out because what they really are is on the inside.

But looks are really almost the last thing I care about when I'm dating someone

I can't speak for other guys, but seeing women on TV that look one step away from anorexia is a major turn-off for me. I like women with a little meat on their bones. And a brain in their head.

Its not the wrapping

Its the content of the package.

Its whats inside that lasts.

^ thats true odo.. I like skinny girls, but there are some fairly hot chubby girls in my class to..

Click For Spoiler

A little chubbier equals a bigger chest *wink wink, nudge nudge* B) ah, ij/k.

I like girls who are built like me

I'll take them like that

but I'm really happy with the one I got

Edited by dragonwrangler95