Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

I've finally got a job!

I'm so glad you can't hear me right now because I'm over the moon!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

*Hurts throat*

Makro?

I'm working Saturday 1-7pm and Sunday 1-5pm up to the end of Christmas. Cool huh? It's taken me a year to get one and now I have it!

Stacking the Christmas toys and decorations on the shelves and using fork lift trucks to move stock.

Sounds like fun, congratulations on the job.

Still far too early to think about Christmas though.

That's great! B) I'm hoping for your sake that you never have to work with customers :klingon:

That's great! B) I'm hoping for your sake that you never have to work with customers :klingon:

357978[/snapback]

Er...I do have a hearing impairment but I have to work on the tills sometimes with customers. I'm hoping to avoid the customers as much as possible and stick to the shelf stocking! :klingon:

I try to do that as much as possible :wink2:

357989[/snapback]

Ah, so you do that too, yes? What store d'ya work in?

Congratulations Cara!

358011[/snapback]

B) Thank you! I have my intoduction next Wednesday! :fear:

hey guys, i have to drive folk lift trucks around the store! :lol: so please, don't be my customer!

hey guys, i have to drive folk lift trucks around the store!  :lol: so please, don't be my customer!

359116[/snapback]

I Hope you have a licence for that, If not then you and your manager will be getting in very seriouse trouple.

Congrats Cara, You deserve the Job

hey guys, i have to drive folk lift trucks around the store!  :lol: so please, don't be my customer!

359116[/snapback]

I Hope you have a licence for that, If not then you and your manager will be getting in very seriouse trouple.

Congrats Cara, You deserve the Job

359145[/snapback]

I'm going to be given training courses that will get me a licence. Thanks Tal Shiar.

Hey Odie, a year past and I finally got one! Thanks for the good luck last year! B)

Once you get it get yourself to a wharehouse, They are screaming out for Forklift truck drivesr and the money aint to bad either.