Family Guy VS American Dad!

Which is your favorite?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Family Guy
    • American Dad!
    • I Like Both equally
    • I Like Neither of them

I tried and tried to pick one over the other but eventually I had to admit it: I Like Both equally. Both of them elicit the same gut wrenching bouts of side splitting fits of laughter!

Kudos to both of them!

I love them both but I think the first three seasons of 'Family Guy' are unbeatable.

Family Guy, hands down.

"For every sprinkle I find... I Shall KILL You!"

the only thing good about American Dad is that Patrick Stewart is on it every now and then. Family Guy is a lot better and one of my favorite TV shows, while American Dad is just average. I think the new episodes of the Simpsons are better than the majority of American Dad episodes

I was a huge Simpsons fan but the last 3 season have been horrible, they have jumped the Shark, and Family Guy and American Dad are now IMO the cartoon face of fox D'Oh

I was a huge Simpsons fan but the last 3 season have been horrible, they have jumped the Shark, and Family Guy and American Dad are now IMO the cartoon face of fox D'Oh

Simpsons has gotten very stale.

I've never seen American Dad but I heard it was really good.

Here's a few quick clips...

I watch both of the shows but Family Guy gets on my nerves alot of the time. I started seeing Family Guy in a whole new light after South Park did the Cartoon Wars Episodes. It pointed out a few things that afterward just annoyed me to no end. So I prefer American Dad.

Family Guy was on the skids for awhile with me because it became little more than Seth MacFarlane's left-wing soapbox, that they sacrificed the funny, and it just became stupid. Yeah, the cut-aways were getting really ridiculous too. It's starting to get better now though.