Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Star Trek Phaser Remote Control

OMG!

I WANT!

I WANT!

I WANT!

That's the Type-1 phaser, there is also have a TNG type, but this one is definitely cool. You can sometimes find them on e-bay.

Stardate:213521.4

Cool I want one too.It will go along with the TNG phaser remote I have. :laugh:

Here's a link to one site that had the TNG remote. I saw a couple of other sites that also carried it and had some Star Wars ones too (a light saber remote for example)

TNG remote control

That'd be cool!

At least that way my phone and my satellite remote wont look so similar! (Seriously, from the back they look the same!)

Just recieved my TOS Phaser remote control yesterday..I can't resist Trek stuff like that.. :bow: It is so cool..Glad I bought it..Too much fun..

I just ordered one. They're only $20 now! WooHoo!

:naughty::bow:;)

I HAVE GOT TO GET ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!! TSON WILL BE SOOOOOOO JEALOUS, AND IT IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! WHOA, I AM HYPER. Edited by Valeris

Yeah, i think i've seen the tng version before. It was in a 'Some things you new existed (and some you didn't)' catalog. But really, if i'm going to have a phaser model it's going to be like the playmates toy. I really see no point just pointing the phaser in one spot :naughty: . Although, if i had to pick one, it'd be the "tos" version, simply because it looks to be more utilitarian and easier to use.

I like it..! It looks so cool..I have the TOS phaser remote..But I like the look of TNG one.. :lol:

AWW, Cool, where do I get one? Please :lol:

I bought mine from Smart Home and it looks like TNG one comes from there too..Perhaps I'll check out the web site.. :lol:

AWW, Cool, where do I get one? Please :lol:

I bought mine from Smart Home and it looks like TNG one comes from there too..Perhaps I'll check out the web site.. :lol:

Looks like TNG one isn't available any more. But TOS one is still there..

Smart Home

Sadly :unsure: , I have a block on that site to order one. How can I get one anyway? HELP!!!! PM me Please, anyone???

Sadly :unsure: , I have a block on that site to order one.  How can I get one anyway?  HELP!!!! PM  me Please, anyone???

elaborate...