Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Have you noticed?....

1. That your hair always stays straight when you are in the house, but when you need to go somewhere important it is always kinky?

2. You always need a pee when you're busy, but when you are doing nothing you don't need to?

3. People always ring you, but when you expect a call the person does not ring you?

4. Buses are always late when you want to be early?

5. Your parents ask you questions you know they know the answer to?

6. The fridge never stocks what you crave, but any other time it sits on the shelf for days?

7. Things never work when you want them to, but other people seem to fix it straight away?

8. No matter how many times you attempt, you can never get out of bed when you must, but at weekends you are up early?

9. Pet's never do as they are told, no matter how many times you tell them.

10. Your tea is always ready when you are enjoying yourself on the computer?

1. That your hair always stays straight when you are in the house, but when you need to go somewhere important it is always kinky?
Or just flyaway frizzy. THat was a HUGE problem when I had had my hair permed last year. Gave up and got some straightener, so not a big problem with frizzies now. Just the ends of my hair.

2. You always need a pee when you're busy, but when you are doing nothing you don't need to?
YES! Usually 15 seconds before I have to take the stage in a music or dance performance, and of course I am in full costume.

3. People always ring you, but when you expect a call the person does not ring you?

Looks at cell phone.... :dude: yesss... definately know about that one. :dude:

4. Buses are always late when you want to be early?
Yup. My school bus in HS was infamous for that one!

8. No matter how many times you attempt, you can never get out of bed when you must, but at weekends you are up early?
I can wake up on time for work even if 4:15AM seems wayyyy too early for some, but I still wake up about that time on my days off. On those days I doze back off, only to wake up maybe 2 to 3 hours later!

When you are my age, you always have to pee. Looking at a glass of water too long and you pee your pants.