Sign in to follow this  
who

SMALLVILLE

I still love the show. It is my favorite show.

Anyone know why the professor sent the silver K through Lana? At the end did the silver K

become part of the professor???

I still love the show. It is my favorite show.

Anyone know why the professor sent the silver K through Lana? At the end did the silver K

become part of the professor???

The professor isn't who.......or what........he seems to be. See my earlier post on this thread for the professor's secret.

Has anyone been keeping up with this show? I think that last season and so far this season has been great! Making Chloe Clark's sidekick of sorts was a great move. Shoving boring Lana Lang to the side was a good move too. This week's episode was awesome with Aquaman,Impulse, Green Arrow and Cyborg all in the same episode. The beginning of The Justice League!

The Future "Justice League Of America" team at least in last weeks episode year "6" perhaps year "7" is the last year of the show.

So they are doing a Start Trek thing and ending after 7 seasons? Too bad. I love that show.

This week's episode wasn't all that hot with the stalker. I guess that they needed something for Lana to do. Her role on the show has really gone down.

I'm hooked on this series, even though I am a new fan. I literally have been watching this series for about two weeks. I bought all five seasons and watched them all in the two week period, about two to four discs a day. Gonna buy season six this month when it comes out in a couple of weeks, then watch season seven on TV at the end of the month!

It's just a really good show, and some moments had me in tears! Such as the small scene in one of the episodes when it showed 12 year old Lex and how no one came to his birthday party. It was just pulled off so well. A huge party with food, balloons but no people besides a crying Lex in front of his birthday cake. I actually felt sorry for him.

Overall, GREAT! Can't say it enough, it has to be for me to be able to watch over 100 episodes in that short amount of time :laugh:

By the way, I read that Tom Welling is signed on to do Smallville until the 8th season, so there will be at least 8 seasons. However, Michael Rosenbaum said again that he will only being in the regular cast to season seven then he is leaving. So no more regular Lex after this year, but he said that he would make guest appearances in future episodes

Edited by Gamera

Well.....Lex has to build all of those secret lairs all over the world so that he can torment Clark when he becomes Superman so he'll be pretty busy.

I have the first three seasons on DVD, unopened. :laugh:

I was very impressed with it and began buying them but then the new BSG distracted me from following it. I then started buying BSG instead but then the new Dr. Who distracted me from it. So many series, so little time.

finally getting caught up guys! I bought season six yesterday and it is awesome. I'm about to start disc 3 and I'll be set to watch season seven Thursday. they did a great job with Oliver Queen (Green Arrow). I'd love to see Bruce Wayne show up on the series eventually. They have already mentioned Gotham City on season six

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce Wayne show up. I'd really love to see a Green Lantern show up!.. :nono:

Even though he isn't the Bizarro from the comics, last night's episode of Smallville was awesome!! It had a lot of action and Clark finally discovered his power is from the yellow sun. It was also a cool introduction of Kara (Supergirl)

How cool was it that they used the same actress who played Supergirl in the Supergirl movie to play Clark's real Mom?........ :nono:

I probably missed it but whatever happened to Mrs. Kent? Has she been dropped from the show? This show has really taken a huge departure from the comic books.

this is just a different re-telling of the story. There have been a lot of different version about how Clark became Superman, this is just another version of the story. They aren't really trying to follow the comics, but they keep the main parts in it. Just like in 1986 when they started the continuity over and the way they are going to start over again this year in the comics (according to what I read).

The answer to your question is that Martha took over from Jonathan and is now the Senator of Kansas. She went to Washington at the end of season six and hasn't been back. Now, Clark has the farm.

Really good episode this week! Am I the only one bugged by the fact that every Kryptonian that comes on the show , despite the newness of their powers, automatically knows how to fly yet Clark still hasn't figured it out?

the creators of the show have said that Clark will fly in the final episode, I guess they are saving the best for last. I agree, it was a cool episode. My favorite scene of the episode was when Zor-El attacked Lionel and Lionel said something like "His destiny is motion and I will not change his course" or something like that. That was a really cool scene

I recorded it last night and it didn't get it all, so can someone answer this question for me (highlight to read spoiler below)

What happened after Julian was shot? The robber looked like he was calling Lex afterwards, did he say anything?

Edited by Gamera

I recorded it last night and it didn't get it all, so can someone answer this question for me (highlight to read spoiler below)

What happened after Julian was shot? The robber looked like he was calling Lex afterwards, did he say anything?

SPOILER ALERT!

Well, since the spoiler function hasn't worked in ages and I don't know how you did that, I'll just answer.

The robber text messaged Lex with the message "Job done". So now Lex has crossed over the threshold and has actually become a killer.

If you missed Smallville yesterday, you probably missed the best episode of the season. It had huge references to the future.

At the end of the episode, Lois and Clark are talking to each other and Lois says to Clark "It's not like we're destined to be together.", a joke reference to how they are in the future. Lana at the end of the episode saying to Clark "I'm not sure we will be together in the end." There were a lot of other quotes that were interesting

Clark and Oliver talk at the end

Clark: I think she'll get used to the idea of duel identity (talking about Lois)

Oliver: Yeah, when the Earth cracks open and time goes backwards

This was a joke reference to Superman: The Movie when Lois is trapped and killed when an earthquake cracks the ground underneath her car and Superman reverses time to save her.

There were more references to Superman joining the Justice League, with the Black Canary saying that they could use a guy like Clark in the future, and he says that he will think about joining in the future. Black Canary and Green Arrow eventually get married, and even this is hinted and joked about at the end when Canary says to Oliver, "You have the worst taste in women".

If all of that isn't enough, the best fight scene of the series happened last night! Lex vs. Green Arrow in a gun match was an awesome scene. Especially when Clark decides to save Canary from the bullet instead of saving Lex from getting hit by a second arrow. Great episode!!!

I agree that it was an awesome episode. It was really nice to see Green Arrow back as well as the introduction of Black Canary.