Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

In Star Trek First Contact

Ok...this has been bugging me ever since I saw FC on the Big Screen.

Whe Picard gives the order to put the Starfleet Channel on Audio, I can swear I hear Sisko in all that.

Here's where I think I hear him

"All Units, Open Fire! Remodulate Shield Nutation!"

and then

"...dead, 22 wounded on the Lexington!"

Ok..we know he's not commanding The Defiant...but if that was him,where was he?? Space Dock? SFHQ??

hmmm...never noticed, I should go check that out... heehee good excuse to watch FC again...

LOL, yes...very good Excuse :biggrin:

ROFL!!! YEP!

Well...anyone else notice? :laugh:

Sounds sorta like him...but I have to listen to that section again to be sure....

Well...anyone else notice? :laugh:

It really sounds like him I'll have to listen a little more closely next time I watch the movie.

I highly doubt it was him. He would have been on DS9, and since Worf was commanding the defiant I assumed that Sisko did not want to fight the Borg because of his experience at Wolf 359. Interestingly, in FC Kelsey Grammer reprises his role of Captain Morgan Bateson. It is an uncredited sound bite you can hear in the comm chatter, since the Bozeman (Bateson's ship) fights in the fleet.

Morgan Bateson! No way! I never heard his voice in there. And why would the U.S.S. Bozeman be in that fight. It is incredibly out of date. It's class of ship is decommissioned. Or does he have command of a new Bozeman? I read a book once where Morgan took command of the Enterprise E, but he wasn't a good Captain for the ship because he was out of date.

Well, The Bozeman Was In The Fight.

Besides Hearing The Name In The Movie, Here's Something From The Star Trek Encyclopedia

The Bozeman Was Later Part Of The Starfleet Armada That Intercepted A Borg Ship At Earth On Stardate 50893. (Star Trek First Contact)

I Still Think That's Sisko Though :dude:

I think it was!I've thought that was Sisko for years!He's the one calling out the casualty report on the Lexington. :spock: .I definitely believe that that was Ben Sisko commanding the Lexington.