Which is the funniest?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the funniest?

• the computer scene in ST IV- LOTB/Jack_Bauer
    • Data's "Lifeforms" song- sea_trooper
    • Young Picard Wakes up and see's q! - Lt._Van_Roy
    • when the doctor takes over seven's body-Chakotay_s_spirit_guide
    • The Song data heard in the shuttle bay (girl from venus) - LOTB

One of the questions from the trivia session was say a funny quote from one of the series/movies.. and these are the ones that ppl posted. Which do you guys think is funnier?

my personal favourite is when Data and Tasha Yar.......

well....

you know......

and when data is intoxicated

HAHAHAHAHA

He trys to lean on Picard and falls flat on his face!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the funniest moment in a Star Trek movie was in ST III when Kirk told McCoy that spock had given him a mind meld in ST II. McCoy's reply was priceless.

"That green blooded SOB, this is his revenge for all those arguments that he lost!"

The trivia question we were asked was "Pick the funiest Star Trek moment." There were about 4 or 5 trivia players and we all gave 1 answer each. Originally we were all going to vote within the session but at the last minute we decided to open it up to the forum.

"Green-blooded SOB" and "Data gets laid" almost made the list. I'm sure if we had more players today it would have, but the rules of the question were one answer each.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I like thae episode on TNG I whatched last night where Data attempts to lean on Riker who walks over just as Data does so, making him fall sideways onto the floor.

Even though I said the computer in ST IV, one of my favourite funny moments comes from Tsunkatse (VGR). After Neelix gets a sunburn he thinks about going to see the Tsunkatse match with Chakotay. The Doctor is shocked and offers Neelix that chance to see the local alien bug museum. Neelix thinks to himself hmm..Alien bugs or Alien fisticuffs? The next scene is Neelix in the crowd cheering. It was funny.

Another great moment is in Second Chances TNG when they play poker.

Worf: I will take FOUR cards.

After the first bid: Worf: FOLD.

I picked Scotty and the ancient computer. But the funniest moment is the scene in Trouble with Tribbles when Scotty throws the first punch because the Enterprise was insulted. But told Checkov that throwing a punch bacause Kirk was being insulted was not worth it. "It was a matter of pride".