Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

How many Season Do you Own?

How Many Season Do You Own?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Season Do You Own?

• None

LOTB, I have edited your poll to remove the option of "All" since "All" and 7 are the same thing.

I have all 7 seasons of TNG on DVD. I love them.

None, don't have the money for it. Plus, no one season stuck out for me, I like episodes scattered throughout the run of the series.

I own the full first series on video. My TV has now broke, so I can't watch them until I get it fixed.

none. would like to own some but i own none. unless you count my season trading card sets than i have two or three.

tn

How many season of TNG do you own? I own 1 season.. season 1!

356558[/snapback]

I own Season 7 and that's it. I also own all three seasons of the original Star Trek.

I used to own all seven seasons of Voyager but sold them at a good price to a friend, and I can't say that I miss them. The best part of Voyager was Seven and her skin-tight outfits.

Right now I have 4 season boy paramount sure makes them expensive but I'm working on the rest..

Brian

357866[/snapback]

Want Star trek on DVD cheap? Go to www.half.com, they have all of them for between $40 and $75...that's where I got all mine and they're just as good as new.

Season 1 at the moment, Gonna start getting rest soon though. Got all DS9 and season 1-3 of Enterprise, Also season 1 of Voyager.

I have all seven TNG and I love them, I also have all 7 yrs on video ...Columbia

House, took me almost 7 years to collect them by mail every month, and now there just stored away because the DVD are more convenient. B)

I have all seven TNG and I love them, I also have all 7 yrs on video ...Columbia

House, took me almost 7 years to collect them by mail every month, and now there just stored away because the DVD are more convenient. :blush:

Can I make a suggestion?

You could box up all those obsilete Star Trek VHS cassettes and donate them to a local library and they will give you a receipt for the retail value of those cassettes which you can then use as a legal tax deduction. I bet all those cassettes run about $20.00 standard retail, so if you have 200 that's $4,000 you could deduct from your taxes.

Food for thought.

House, took me almost 7 years to collect them by mail every month, and now there just stored away because the DVD are more convenient. :)

Can I make a suggestion?

You could box up all those obsilete Star Trek VHS cassettes and donate them to a local library and they will give you a receipt for the retail value of those cassettes which you can then use as a legal tax deduction. I bet all those cassettes run about $20.00 standard retail, so if you have 200 that's $4,000 you could deduct from your taxes.

Food for thought.

Thanks that's a good idea, I will look into that! :drool:

Edited by Takara_Soong

LOTB, I have edited your poll to remove the option of "All" since "All" and 7 are the same thing.

Lucky how is the extra thing where you get to see brent get into the soong make up?

I DON'T HAVE ANY STOP REMINDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky how is the extra thing where you get to see brent get into the soong make up?

It was a rather interesting feature to see how the make-up was done and to see him try to find the character. He had said that he had no idea how to play someone that old until the make-up was on. He goofed around doing a couple of impressions but as the make-up took shape you could hear his voice changing to that of Noonien Soong. It was cool.

lol I share your pain.

lol I share your pain.

I think we need a group hug on this one. :blink:

It was a rather interesting feature to see how the make-up was done and to see him try to find the character. He had said that he had no idea how to play someone that old until the make-up was on. He goofed around doing a couple of impressions but as the make-up took shape you could hear his voice changing to that of Noonien Soong. It was cool.

That sounds so like him and i saw like a 20 second clip. My bf has all of the season so i am going to annoy him to bring them when he visits me in may.

None. I have stopped buying the DVD season sets, but ask for them as Christmas gifts, or birthday gifts, etc. So it will take me awhile to get around to TNG.

I do have Seasons 1 & 3 of TOS, and seasons 4,5,&6 of DS9.